Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to do it
Lurker
0 likes
love 69
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Best way there is especially if you can get someone like Nikki 703 to spend the night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
aahh hours of pleasure and some wonderful exploring with fingers and tongues, possibly my most fave act mmmmmm xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Count me in!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Luv it. Benefits are bringing the lady to a huge orgasm, the taste of pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Willing to keep trying until I'm sure.
Lurker
0 likes
love to drink pussy juices and the feel of cock tip going in the throat is awsome
Lurker
0 likes
I like it rather than love it as I prefer to concentrate on what I'm doing
Lurker
0 likes
love it
Lurker
0 likes
Who does not love 69
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I an too short! Can only do 34 1/2!!!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If you're really tall, you're going to have to fold a little, because I'm a shorty! But its always in my repertoire!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Cinner I too am short, but i do seem to stretch to the event. hehehe i noticed no one said in what position they like to be. I have to be on top to like it. men cannot be trusted not to try to gag a gal.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
69 is really fun and super hot, but I don't particularly LOVE it. It's one of my favorite oral positions, but its not something I do regularly. It's sometimes tricky for me to focus on my partners cock because the sensations I'm getting during it are cosmic (; But I make it work
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it very much... That being said the wife and I don't do it a lot... But if there are those that enjoy it as much as me I can share
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's ok but if I'm being given a bj I love to lay back and enjoy.
Lurker
0 likes
i love it. who wouldn't? lol but the height difference is always fun to discover. I have to be on the bottom. (gag factor)
Lurker
0 likes
I like it being on top, but it is hard to focus on cumming and still sucking a cock at the same time. The extra delight (or challenge, depending on how you look at it) is when I am cumming and then he cums at the same time. I am trying to keep my mouth closed for his cum but also wanting to cry out because of my orgasm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing 69 it is better if the woman is on top that way both can get off really good and cum in each others mouth