A Mind of its own?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The oddest thing happened today.

I was checking our thermal curtains to see if it was time for their annual trip to the cleaners. Nothing special at all, just having a look to see. Moving around I felt like the shorts I was wearing was kind of rubbing a bit pleasurably. I felt like I was turned on.

I had a feel and I was wet. Not damp, moist, but WET.

I thought what the hell! Since when did checking out whether curtains needed cleaning get me hot!

After some consideration I remembered that the last few days, my boyfriend and I had been getting home about the same time, which was not common for us, and that we had been having some damn good stress relieving sex shortly after. And it was around that time that I had been messing with the curtains.

I wonder, can arousal come around a certain time just because sexual activity had been happening then the last few days then?

pavlov's pussy?

Has this happened to any of you?
A) Found yourself aroused when nothing sexual is going on? and

B) If so, has it sometimes happened when maybe you have been doing something sexual at around that time before?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by amber

The oddest thing happened today.

I was checking our thermal curtains to see if it was time for their annual trip to the cleaners. Nothing special at all, just having a look to see. Moving around I felt like the shorts I was wearing was kind of rubbing a bit pleasurably. I felt like I was turned on.

I had a feel and I was wet. Not damp, moist, but WET.

I thought what the hell! Since when did checking out whether curtains needed cleaning get me hot!

After some consideration I remembered that the last few days, my boyfriend and I had been getting home about the same time, which was not common for us, and that we had been having some damn good stress relieving sex shortly after. And it was around that time that I had been messing with the curtains.

I wonder, can arousal come around a certain time just because sexual activity had been happening then the last few days then?

pavlov's pussy?

Has this happened to any of you?
A) Found yourself aroused when nothing sexual is going on? and

B) If so, has it sometimes happened when maybe you have been doing something sexual at around that time before?

We can train our brains to certain habits. Self-discipline, such as an exercise routine, is simply that, in its latter stages, because we are forcing ourselves to learn a new habit, and our body and mind come to expect it.

Your shorts rubbing you could have had something to do with it, too, even if you didn't notice for a while. But you are now clearly making a link with your curtains and great sex, so that will play a part in future.

Sometimes, when I'm going fishing on my own, I can get very excited. I think it's the adrenalin of knowing I'm going out alone, to sit in nature before the crashing sea and breath in the fresh air, whilst "hunting" of a sort. It makes me happy, and obviously my body gets ready for that too.

I don't get turned on by the fish, though, or the bait. I refuse to touch anything without double-gloving. Yuck!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
My man gets up at three o'clock because he works nights. I think my pussy is my time to let me know he is getting up and I will here from him. Three o'clock and bam ... wet undies (if I have undies on )