last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
.. and I guess bisexual girls too

A while ago there was discussion here about the possibility of "accidentally" fucking the wrong guy.

One of the main things talked about against that is that we know the scent of our man.

Guys have a unique body scent and with enough time with him, we recognize it and know it and can tell if it is our man or not.

What I was wondering is if that is the same for women. If we each have a unique scent and if it is identifiable.

In other words, if there was a line of women with no perfume, no scented soap, no scented bodywash, etc, and you were blindfolded and not allowed to touch, and you were led down the line and just allowed to like sniff their neck or something,

could you tell which one was your woman by scent alone?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by amber

.. and I guess bisexual girls too

A while ago there was discussion here about the possibility of "accidentally" fucking the wrong guy.

One of the main things talked about against that is that we know the scent of our man.

Guys have a unique body scent and with enough time with him, we recognize it and know it and can tell if it is our man or not.

What I was wondering is if that is the same for women. If we each have a unique scent and if it is identifiable.

In other words, if there was a line of women with no perfume, no scented soap, no scented bodywash, etc, and you were blindfolded and not allowed to touch, and you were led down the line and just allowed to like sniff their neck or something,

could you tell which one was your woman by scent alone?

This could also be a question for the straight guy. As a straight guy, I'll answer:

Yes, you do. Sometimes we can smell you in the bed for days afterwards (not in a bad way, either)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually had brought this up in the ask the guys section.

If I remember right, most said that they would not be able to identify their woman by scent alone.

In fact I think it was none.

So I was wondering if it was a female ability and whether women could identify women.
0 likes
Never in a million years. If I'm blindfolded, there had better only be one person in the room and they need to have identified themselves ahead of time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great question. I remember when you asked that about if we could tell who our man was. I know I can. I know I would be able to pick out my girlfriend as well. I think it is biological. Even in the animal kingdom, females know their mates and offspring by scent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HI Amber, yes . very much depends on if your in love and in a long term relasionship , i'm also romantic enough to think there is such a thing as a " sixth sense " and we all know girls vaginas taste and smell differently as much as men's sperm does ( allegedly ) lol
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think you're talking pheromones. Most of us have some fragrance from product, even if it's just shampoo or bodywash, but usually perfume. When we were swinging I would put on the guy's shirt after sex so my scent would saturate it. Something for him to remember me by. I don't know if I could tell my gf Lisa from any other girl just by her pheromones.