bj after sex

last reply
20 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i dated a girl once that whenever we had sex, she would always suck me off, do alot of girls like to do that? she called it cleaning me up, it was amazing, but something that had never happened before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i always do it. I love the taste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes. i do it all the time now, since i've committed myself to someone special.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
i do it all the time, love my own taste
Lurker
0 likes
i do it all the time, love my own taste
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will always clean up my man.... to me it is natural and the flavor of our Love Juices mixed together is amazing yummyyyyyyyyyy...As I always say why waste good protein.....LMAO

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another add to my sexual fantasy list, I think that sounds wonderful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends, I like to prevent messes by just sucking them off, but mostly I just like the cum to be in my ass or my pussy. If a guy has just fucked me in my pussy...I would consider sucking it, but certainly not if he has been in my ass.
0 likes
Almost never. My lover is quite sensitive after cumming so he doesn't actually like to be touched. sad
Lurker
0 likes
And thanks PLG, my mental image is set for tonight...WOW
Lurker
0 likes
One of the hottest fucks of my life... Just as I told her I was about to cum she hopped off me and swallowed my cock. Great sex and a blowjob. Love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do it.. cuz i think it really pleasures the men.. added bonus if he gets hard again..smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would a girl expect a guy to give you oral if he has just cum inside your pussy? It the oppersite of what your talking about and i dont know one guy who would? Maybe im wrong??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lovethenorth
Would a girl expect a guy to give you oral if he has just cum inside your pussy? It the oppersite of what your talking about and i dont know one guy who would? Maybe im wrong??

I have heard of guys doing it... Especially here on lush in chats I have had guys describe this sucking me clean thing during cyber so I imagine it is done also in real life.....why not it's not poisonous you know we do it all the time.....*giggles*

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it and love being asked to finish him off in my mouth.

I do draw the line at anal to oral and even anal to vagina sex. My motto is: Eat me, eat you, but I will never eat poo
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Fugly
Love it and love being asked to finish him off in my mouth.

I do draw the line at anal to oral and even anal to vagina sex. My motto is: Eat me, eat you, but I will never eat poo

pretty much exactly!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Love it.

0 likes

if my master tells me to I do of course. I know after he cums he is very sensitive so I lick his cock head very gently and if I am lucky I get an extra drop of his seed....if he has been in my pussy then its great to taste my juices too....

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I do it all the time.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You need to give a bj at the start so he cums once. Then when you fuck it lasts longer. Then after fucking, you give another bj to clean up. It's only polite.