Boobs

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My weight fluctuates VERY easy. When I lose/gain the first place it goes to or from is my boobs! I gain a few pounds I swear more than half goes to my boobs. Does anyone else have this problem? People have said this happens to their stomach, butt or thighs but never their boobs. It's so aggravating because sometimes they seem too big, I get use to them then loose weight & they get smaller. Even though they are still big for my size they feel to small because I got use to them bigger. I started having this problem after I started having my kids. It's so aggravating & wonder if anyone else has this problem?
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Lurker
0 likes
Ive just finished uni and as expected ive lost weight. My boobs look smaller to me but all my bras and clothes fit like normal, theyre not too big for me, so im not ure if they have or not. I hope they havent!! Tbh ive never had such a big fluctutaion in weight to make a difference. Sorry not helpful!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My weight really hasnt fluctuated much since I was in my 20's so its hard for me to say. When I was pregnant with my 3rd child,my boobs got huge. After giving birth, I had trouble losing the weight, even gained some more as I was very depressed so I went from a normal 115 to about 155 and my boobs got even bigger. I went from 34D to 36DD. But I gained the weight in my ass and stomach too. And when I finally lost the weight I went back to 34D.

Your situation sounds very unique only gaining in your boobs. But it is better than having your ass or stomach get bigger and your boobs stay the same.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A small portion of it will go to my ass & etc but the majority of it seems to go to my boobs now when I say fluctuate in weight it's usually any where from 5 to 20lbs. I was like you though Nikki703, when I got pregnant they were really big and didn't lose much of them afterwards. I'm not sure where I got blessed with mine from because my mother hasn't never had any. Thank God I didn't have that problem. And your right I am glad it didn't all go to my ass & stomach. I've always been a small person anyway like you.....115 - 120lbs. Thank goodness I was blessed with good genes and not had to worry with weight. Matter of fact if I'm stressed I lose weight & it's so hard for me to gain it back....crazy huh!
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I got pregnant with my daughter mine went from a 34C to a 36D and stayed that way even though I got back to my pre-preggo weight. I run alot so luckily my ass and stomach stay toned but the boobs didn't shrink.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Shawna, I had the same problem and that happened twice so each time they ended up bigger. I guess it has it's ups and downs.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't worry babe, it's completely normal.
Everyone's body is different, as is the fat composition around the body.
So when one female, such as yourself, will first lose fat from/add fat to the breasts than anywhere else,
Others, eg myself, will first gain/lose weight from my back.

It's just biology and genetics that make you that way smile