Can all women shoot or squirt?

last reply
10 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just wanted to ask you gals if this is possible. Without getting too much into it, can you make yourself do this? My last two girlfriends have shoot when they climax with me only using my lips and a finger. Its so crazy never seen anything like it..They both said they have never before done that.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
All women have the ability, I believe. My first time was by accident, but I know what triggers it now. With that being said, I don't do it all the time. That kind of takes away from it. And it's not always necessary. I've had friends who have told me that their guys have made them do it, but it's not something they enjoyed. Some were outright embarrassed by it. So not every woman feels the same way about it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to be able to do it, but as of yet I haven't been able to.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
sorry. i couldn't resist...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CBRgirl
I would love to be able to do it, but as of yet I haven't been able to.

I spent a short time cruising the net learning how to make a lover squirt/gush and then (and this was the really enjoyable bit!) a fair amount of time practicing.
I have found that the angle that I hold my fingers and the amount of pressuure I need to apply varies from partner to partner but once we've got it sussed it is easy to make each of my lovers come quickly and repeatedly in this way and when they do they squirt/gush with abandon. When we meet a decent sized bath towel is now laid out on the bed!

Curiously one of my fwb rarely has clitorral or vaginal orgasms but will come quickly and repeatedly when she is 'made' to squirt/gush.

Of course there is always the exception that makes the rule but I believe that all woman should be able to come in this way. CBRgirl - get your gf onto the net to find out how to and then lie back and wait for the earth to move and the come to flow!!

(love the cbr by the way, I'm a triumph boy but the honda looks good)
Lurker
0 likes
Never have but it's on my bucket list....Lol
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I am able to do it but I have no control over it. I'd love to be able to though. It's happen a few times, even while masturbating.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you all for the replies, just when you think you have the mystery of the female all figured out, WOW !!!..Baby what was that..? Lol..Life is good.
Lurker
0 likes
I've done it once accidentally with a dildo. Haven't been able to do it again.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually do it daily now. Didn't used to always be like that though, but I love it.