circumsized?

last reply
14 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ladies i dont know if this has already been discussed but a friend of mine who is not circumsized say women enjoy having sex with men who arent circumsized as opposed to men who are.
So your thoughts on weather or not you agree with him would be highly appreciated

Cheers
Lurker
0 likes

he is full of shit, or thinks he is all that AND a bag of chips!

it has been discussed on here MANY of times ....
Artistic Tart
0 likes
This is the only link I could find to this kind of question being answered, but there are lots of responses:

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst6521_Circumcised-or-Uncircumcised-Do-you-have-a-preference.aspx

There's definitely a different feel to some uncircumcised men, and I have to say I like it- though there is nothing at all wrong with circumcised cock either. A lot of the time, I can't even tell just from the way it feels inside me, and it's never made THAT big of a difference.

I think your friend's trying to pimp himself as the man. If he's good with girls in the sack, it probably doesn't have anything to do with foreskin.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To be honest, I don't persoanlly notice a difference in feeling really O-o

But that could just be me. Either way - surely as with most cock related questions - it's the man thats attatched to it that determines the womans enjoyment.

I prefer circumsised at it just seems cleaner esp. for oral... However foreskins are usually more useful for handjobs - though neither of those really improve my enjoyment of his equiptment...
Lurker
0 likes
I dont think circumsision is that big in the UK????

Seems to be in the US but i think i would find a circumcised one weird
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm no virgin, but I've actually never seen an uncircumcised one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
circumcised is sooo much sexier to me.
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They both feel the same to me but something weird about an uncircumcised cock. It looks like some kind of one eyed alien being, LOL. I much rather suck a circumcised cock. But I have not had much experience with uncircumcised men so I guess once its inside me, a cock is a cock! Like someone here already said, its the guy who owns it that counts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like a good circumcised dick the tighter he is circumcised the better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know with me, well the foreskin rolls up and give me more girth and makes the head seem longer. Some ladies have commented that the extra helps them along. It's funny, the US is about the only country that pushes it. The Doctor just wants to make more money. Keep it clean and that's all that should matter.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
Being in the medical field I have seen my fair share of penis. The major reason the US pushes it is one we have a lot of cases where little baby boys close up from no one showing new moms care. It is awful when a baby a year or so must have it done due to infection or even worse dead tissue that is when it hurts. Also we have seen moms be charge for child abuse for pulling back the forskin to clean. One lady is now a registered sex offender. Go figure..HPV and cervical cancer is higher in women who are with men that aren't. PS most doctors don't charge alot to do it. I have been in on several and trust me it's not like everyone makes it out to be. If u r not and u have been with a lady that has a yeast infection u can spread it. You may not even have symptoms ( you are lucky on that). Just keep it clean and when in doubt wear a rain coat. If the lady likes you why should it matter?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer circumcized
Nafisa
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I've only had circumcised but since I haven't had a large number of lovers, I can't say that I never would.
Meagan
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I used to prefer circumcised, but I'd never been with many uncircumcised guys before the past few years. Now, 3 of the 5 guys I have sex with are uncircumcised. I have no preference now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I like them circumcised so I can see their beautiful heads, but I'm ok with giving a nice uncut one a go now and then.