Clean shaven

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Please tell me ladies, why must you be totally clean shaven ????? I may be old school, but I would like to feel and see a little hair. Maybe not the rain forest, but something. I loking forward to your responses
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I sometimes shave because I love how soft and clean it looks. Such a hassle to keep up, though, and it gets so itchy after shaving. I've not waxed because I don't care $70 much to have a smooth cooch for 3 weeks.

Mostly I just give it a buzz cut though.
Lurker
0 likes
Im clean shaven because it feels more hygienic for me, and ive tried leaving a little patch at the top but thats too much hassle and maintenance so it just all comes off!
Lurker
0 likes
I go through phases...sometimes I go for neat and trimmed, sometimes it all comes off.

You'll find most girls reasons are 'hygiene' or 'because guys prefer it'. Of course it isn't actually anymore hygienic...any hair on our bodies is there for a reason...evolution didn't randomly decide to give us all pubes one day!

When I decide to take it all off it's usually because I want to wear a skimpy bikini or underwear or some such and then, since I've already done the hard work, I tend to just keep it smooth for a few months as the maintenance is pretty simple.
Lurker
0 likes
I am not clean shaven, I prefer mine groomed. I have shaved it all off, but I hate the itch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm not clean shaven
i used to be, but it was a lot of time, and i hated the itchiness
besides, being clean shaven reminds me of a prepubescent teenager lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would like to thank all the lovely ladies for your time and responses. Like I said, I'm fashion and like to see and fel some hair. I tend to agree with caligirl's comment. I want to know and feel I'm with a woman, not a young girl.