Long

33 votes remaining
Thick (11 votes) 33%
Long AND Thick (13 votes) 39%
Size is not important (21 votes) 64%
I'm not into Cock (0 votes) 0%
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Is your cock preference for length, thickness or both? Perhaps size doesn't matter to you? Share your thoughts and reasons here and there's even a vote for the Gals who are 'not into Cock'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
long and very thick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not the size - - it's whom it's attached too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was going to say I work with a cock of any size.

But, on second thought there could be limits.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Once I've decided to go to bed with a guy, it's not like I have a choice of what his cock size is. You get what you get, and make the best of it, or try to get him to make the best of it.
Lurker
0 likes
Size isn't really an issue but if I had a choice from a lineup (imagined) I'd pick thick over length
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
disease free.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Once I've decided to go to bed with a guy, it's not like I have a choice of what his cock size is. You get what you get, and make the best of it, or try to get him to make the best of it.

I think you made a misstatement in your last sentence ... not "best of IT", but should be "best of ME"???
Ungovernable
0 likes
Doesn't matter, long as he isn't a d*ck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both, but thick & short is preferred over long & thin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My answer changes on the act. For fucking I like thick, for visuals I like long and for oral I like smaller.
Lurker
0 likes
8 inches long and kind of thick. If you want to see my cock of choice look at my husbands picture on my profile lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size is really not that important to me. I had a guy a few times that only had four inches when erect, And a little over an inch wide. It was one of the hardest cocks when erect that I can remember. It almost pointed straight up when he was standing. And he could pump it against his lower abdomen. It took a pretty decent pull to get it pointing out so I could get it in my mouth. So when he was fucking me, the head was pushed up against the roof of my cunt with a good bit of pressure.

His strokes were short so my Gspot was getting a lot of attention!!! He never failed to give me good orgasms when we fucked. He was very talented in other areas such as his mouth, tongue, hands, and his mind.

If I had to choose I would prefere a cock no more than 7 inches. I like being fucked hard and fast. Cocks longer than 7 inches can cause unwanted pain when pounding against my cervix. I do like the fullness of a thick one.

One of my regular lover’s cock is 11.1 X 1.75. He is the first guy Hubbie offer me to back in 1980. He knows just how much he can do to avoid things getting painful. But it is too big to be able to give a good blow job to.

Brandie.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

So true
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both but prefer medium thick and long as a personal fave
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Prefer long AND thick but if have to choose - THICK!
Meagan
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Prefer long AND thick but if have to choose - THICK! For anal, at least for me, it feels better for me.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer hard
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thick is my preference but I welcome all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thicker ...but long n thick is surely lethal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will take thick all day long well all night to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmm. Love 'em all!
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer thick, but long and thick is awesome, but the guy needs to now how to begin.............always with oral first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer long. It’s good for both the holes
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is so important the person behind the cock. That being said... after I meet the perfect man I love a long cock and think would be nice to... smiles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard, full of cum and lots of 'em!! Katie. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KenLukin
Hard, full of cum and lots of 'em!! Katie. smile

That I do believe!