Condoms ??

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have always wanted to know why a woman insist on a man to use a condom ( even if he has had a vasectomy or is infertile ) but yet that same woman will suck on your bare cock and let u kiss and eat her pussy ? I just don't get it !!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
STD's/STI's.

Yes there are some you can still contract through oral, but to some, oral sex is less of a risk than penetrative sex.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
The vasectomy only prevents the sperm from being released. Condoms do prevent most STDs and pregnancy.

Oral sex is not risk free from a STD just not as common. Many do not think of this though. They don't think of oral sex in the same capacity of sexual intercourse.

I had an ex boyfriend who after relationships soured he would boast that he had herpes and you had best get tested. He was much older than I was and was trying to scare me.

Quote by theupeh
I have always wanted to know why a woman insist on a man to use a condom ( even if he has had a vasectomy or is infertile ) but yet that same woman will suck on your bare cock and let u kiss and eat her pussy ? I just don't get it !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by theupeh

They must not teach sex ed in Michigan.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Dani
STD's/STI's.

Yes there are some you can still contract through oral, but to some, oral sex is less of a risk than penetrative sex.

This.

There's technically less risk so more people are willing to roll the dice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
STD's/STI's.

This

I know you can contact and STD/STI through oral sex and actually the risk is greater than most think it is for some STD/STI's. So I guess we are pretty stupid to do that too, but I know I do. The risk of contacting HIV is much lower and it seems, right or wrong, that is what most people worry about. I would have to be in a committed relationship or have total trust in him to not have him use a condom for full on penetration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
STD's/STI's.

I have a friend a RN and she says she sees more oral aquired STI than vaginal. Generally its men who have orally acquired STI from gay sex. The HIV rate is slowly rising again after a big decline.

I often use a condom for vaginal when I am in a three/four way as there are some that do not like to perform oral after a guy has cum in me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I rather not use them i feel it restricts the man but if he wants to use one then i let him. i also love the feeling of cum dripping on me or inside what ever he wants.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hmmmm std's sti's?, im on the pill and still make guys wear a condom its not just bout birth control
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I understand the use of condoms in sex when you have mulitple partners, but when you have one sexual partner at a time and know of each others pasts then the whole condom issue really ends up not being an issue. I prefer not to use them as I too feel they restrict and hinder the mood, but I have been with my fiancé for five years and we're monogamous.