Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Could you let your man pick out your clothing for an entire week?

last reply
18 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I let most guys I have dated pick out my clothes for the week, I'd be wearing a lot of bikinis or incredibly short skirts and no panties,!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
If I let most guys I have dated pick out my clothes for the week, I'd be wearing a lot of bikinis or incredibly short skirts and no panties,!

Laughing out Loud!!

One of my ex's would have done the SAME thing!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Damned straight. And don't forget to vacuum the pool and check the ph in the hot tub. You think I'm paying you to just lay out in the sun and look delicious all day?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
sure...he knows my taste...
Lurker
0 likes
yea but i dont think a bikini is appropriate for work
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm... I know how my men like me to dress and often I'll wear what I know they'd love me to wear. I have let bf's chose an outfit for me 'just for fun' which can be fun but I could never my bf choose all my outfits for a week. Lets face it they don't have a great eye for the finer details of fashion like color coordination or style... lol Sounds like fashion suicide!
Lurker
0 likes
I read this article the other day and thought... NOOOOO! The guy in the article didn't do too bad, though the pigtails were a bit much and wearing the sunglasses on her head all day was just stupid. I would never let my hubby pick my clothes. But... if I had a guy who could dress himself well and knew a little something about fashion, I would try it occasionally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would Love for my Man to dress me he has excellent taste in clothing and he loves me.... So why would he deliberately dress me inappropriately or to look poorly? He wants his woman {me} to to look my best at all times because I am representing him on the streets...It would look like he couldn't handle his business if I dressed poorly!

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
i think i could. i only have clothes i like so i wouldnt have any problems wearing them
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Yes exactly...so if I were on vacation I would be ok with him picking my clothes.
Lurker
0 likes
No way but he could choose what I wear underneath, that would be more fun
Lurker
0 likes
I would gladly let my man choose my clothes. He knows my taste and appreciates my style. He himself is very fashion savvy. He is an amazing man. Definitely a keeper.
Lurker
0 likes
No he can barely dress himself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, yes, yes, but then again I let him help me shop for clothes too. My boyfriend use to work at Belk in the fashion department and honestly has better taste and fashion sense than I do. lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
He has hideous taste...even though I like pretty much everything in my closet, I shudder to think of the things he would combine. Also, he has no clue how to accessorize...he might put me in my trainers with a pencil skirt...or worse.
"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity." Thank goodness!
Lurker
0 likes
all of my ex's would have me dressed in the littlest clothing possible, but sure. why not?