Do women like to see men naked

last reply
20 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does a women enjoy seeing a man's cock as much as men enjoy seeing women naked? I enjoy seeing a women's body very much, but I also enjoy showing a women my cock just as much. Hope to find lots af women on here that would like to see it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i do, i love it BUT not from random men on the internet!

Its alot more of a turn on if i know the guy/am attracted to him/have some sort of relationship with him (even if its just a fuck buddy), not just any old cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

Its alot more of a turn on if i know the guy/am attracted to him/have some sort of relationship with him (even if its just a fuck buddy), not just any old cock

At what age does any cock become any old cock? I'm afraid I may be on the threshold.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

I agree with you, but even so I don't want to see just cock pics. If I am interested in your cock, I am interested in the rest of you as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to see a man's cock but up close and personal. And I also dont want to see just any old cock. It must be someone I am attracted to and like.

BTW, LM, any cock becomes "Any Old Cock" at 38!! Sorry!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I like to see a man's cock but up close and personal. And I also dont want to see just any old cock. It must be someone I am attracted to and like.

At a push I;d say....... late 40s
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Damn! I wish someone would have told me sooner. My cock never got to go through his midlife crisis and now he's OLD! Well crap, too late to get a convertible now!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by like2show
Does a women enjoy seeing a man's cock as much as men enjoy seeing women naked? I enjoy seeing a women's body very much, but I also enjoy showing a women my cock just as much. Hope to find lots af women on here that would like to see it.

It is interesting how you put this. You say men like to see a naked woman's body but you ask if women enjoy seeing a man's cock...like the rest of his body isn't important. For me, I love to see naked men but I enjoy the whole body. I want to see his tight ass and broad shoulders and sexy legs and arms...and yeah, his cock too, preferably hard.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PartyGirlMolly
Quote by like2show

It is interesting how you put this. You say men like to see a naked woman's body but you ask if women enjoy seeing a man's cock...

Just proves what men deem to be most important on their body but a woman has to have the whole package!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by Nikki703
I like to see a man's cock but up close and personal. And I also dont want to see just any old cock.

At a push I;d say....... late 40s

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I most definitely like a naked man!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me personally, having a very strong oral need, my naked man is delicious. I believe the person I choose to share my fetish with is the most interesting, sexy, and inviting site there is...

Perhaps it is being selective with my choices, but I haven't found one that I was revolted by; in fact - the very opposite.... :0)

And of course, the site, smell, taste, feeling makes my blood increase by more than a few degrees!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ok maybe I did't word my question quite right. I'm sure all you fine ladies enjoy a man's whole body. And I guess I fit into that "old cock" age. But i believe my is still a nice one to see and enjoy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love this question, I must opine!

I enjoy looking at cocks overall, but I find that the rest of the package is just as, if not more important. I really get hot over the owner of the cock, the man behind the meat is the really what gets me interested and keeps me cumming back.

I have had men want to show me there stuff without a backstory, and although that can be exciting at times, I find it to be more meaningful to know the man in someway.

The image of a man's cock is much more likely to stick with me and make a deep impression if I know more about the man and find his attitude sexy too. Otherwise I get bored.

I like the cock to have an owner with a sexy fun personality.
"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity." Thank goodness!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweetconcubine
I like the cock to have an owner with a sexy fun personality.

Bingo! A nice kabob is wicked but if it's attached to a mouth breathing moron...well, the thrill is gone.

Men don’t have to be overly muscular; a defined chest, back, and thighs will do nicely. And there's something about the way their muscles move under their skin when they walk nude…yummy!
Tracy Ames
Erotic Word Slinger & Smarty Pants
InterracialErotica.net ~ My Website
Rants & Rambles ~ My Youtube Channel

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
E. L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the majority...I love a nice hard thick cock, but the owner needs be attached and attractive to me in multiple ways
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes but sometimes a guy topless with jeans on or in a pair of ck's is more attractive!
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, the whole package for me too. What's old though? The object of my desire is way past 40, and is so damn sexy. As for his cock....(sigh) just plain luscious!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES i love naked guys. Just seeing naked cocks makes me wet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to see a naked man as long as he is not too hairy.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like seeing guys naked, but I want to see his entire body not just his cock. I like to see giys standing with his cock pointing upwards. A cock pionting straight ahead does not do it for me.

Beckey