Do Women reallu like their ass licked

last reply
54 replies
6.4k views
2 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well as You can tell by the id I love eating a woman's ass however it doesn't seem to be very popular just to ask the ladies
Do any of You really love getting rimmed out or is it something You don't desire
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm prepped for anal play - hell yes!

Lick - finger - suck - fuck
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't know why but I have been obsessed with eating a Woman's ass as long as I can remember. I gUess everyone has a fetish seems that mine is not very popular
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think this really depends on the partner. I have been with some that are freaked out by the thought of anything remotely close to that part of their body, but as we start to play and things happen they realize how great things can feel and no longer care about their initial thoughts. I'm not saying it was against their will, I would never do that, but in conversation after playtime there has been multiple occasions that I have been told they were never attracted to it but it felt great and they really enjoyed it and would like to again.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I don't like it at all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Some do.. some don't... I've come across both.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had it done before.

Not sure if I'd like it.

Lurker
0 likes
I've found a couple that like it. Like it a lot. A lot. LOTS!
Just ask the neighbors.
Lurker
0 likes
My fat tongue loves to eat a woman's ass whenever I can! A lot of ladies will let you and they love it but some are a little shy until you get a lick or two in then devour that hot ass! But as with everything it depends on the lady !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's kind of funny. My wife doesn't outright say that she likes it, but on certain nights she'll hop in the shower and clean herself real good (making sure to tell me she did). She knows I love to do it to her as it really gets me off. So on the one side I could say that she does it to appease me but I don't think so.

After getting out of the shower she will get in the doggy position and present me her lovely ass. As I get going she'll play with her clit, moan and writhe around. So you all tell me does she like it?

She knows I want to fuck her beautiful ass (it is really), but up to now that has been a no...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by brianlarry
It's kind of funny. My wife doesn't outright say that she likes it, but on certain nights she'll hop in the shower and clean herself real good (making sure to tell me she did). She knows I love to do it to her as it really gets me off. So on the one side I could say that she does it to appease me but I don't think so.

After getting out of the shower she will get in the doggy position and present me her lovely ass. As I get going she'll play with her clit, moan and writhe around. So you all tell me does she like it?

She knows I want to fuck her beautiful ass (it is really), but up to now that has been a no...

I do believe you could say she's setting the table for you. Enjoy the treat, you know she does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BikeBoy

I do believe you could say she's setting the table for you. Enjoy the treat, you know she does.

Thanks. You came to the same conclusion I did.
Lurker
0 likes
Fuck yes
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried it, but I can imagine that yes, I would.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Another of those "ask the one you're with" questions. As you'll see, there are those who can't get enough of it and those who might throw you out of the bedroom (or at least look at you in disgust and tell you to GET OUT). As well as every "shade" in between.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Cannot answer for all but I do and have never been with a woman who also doesn't like it
?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife loves it especially if she is really chilled and it's the beginning of a long oral session for her. On my part I love to wat her pussy and ass and can do so for ages.
Lurker
0 likes
Hella Yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kiss, lick, finger, part the cheeks with your fingers and palms, then slide your nice thick throbbing cock through my ass cheeks and straight into back side of my pussy. Take about 30 minutes between the first ass kiss and when you take me doggy style. Mmmm, yes, HEAVEN!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely I have yet to find anybody who doesn't!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it and I also love doing it to women.

BTW, if you want to know if women like it, why post the question in "Ask The Guys"?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Moved topic to 'Ask the Girls' and to answer the OP's Q - fuck yeah, I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Still haven't heard a no from the ladies.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it! Did I mention Hell yes?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asslickher
Well as You can tell by the id I love eating a woman's ass however it doesn't seem to be very popular just to ask the ladies
Do any of You really love getting rimmed out or is it something You don't desire

HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Lurker
0 likes
I was uncomfortable with the idea at first (thinking of cleanliness, etc.). But, the first time for me was right after I had a long bath. He had me standing up but leaning forward over a bar stool. It was amazing! It felt wonderful. I love it when his tongue enters me. It is a unique sensation. Plus, that was the prequel to full anal sex for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This girl most absolutely does!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do! It's best after a little foreplay when im quite hot and bothered and ready to go ;p
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Martiann
This girl most absolutely does!!!!!
with an ass like that what is not to like. I could go lickety split! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Not only do I like my ass licked I love it when a girl sticks her tongue inside my ass