Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do You Get Aroused While Writing Your Own Story?

last reply
49 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do You Get Aroused While Writing Your Own Story?

Have you ever gotten hard/wet while writing an erotic story? Have you ever masturbated to your own story?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
The answer to all your questions is yes! I always write about situations that arouse me in some way, so I'm usually masturbating while I write. And sometimes I go back and read old stories and get off on them all over again!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Surely if your story doesn't at least do it for you then there's something missing?
Lurker
0 likes
I usually get punctuation mark bruises.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PanJinlian
Surely if your story doesn't at least do it for you then there's something missing?

For sure. I get aroused writing erotic fiction myself. The reason I asked this is because something that you're writing is already in your head. Even if it is a stream of consciousness pouring forth of words, you know that it's a construct of your brain. In case of reading a story there is of course a culture of suspension of disbelief. So was wondering if something similar happened while writing which allowed one to feel aroused at one's own creations.

But I totally get it. I think we feel aroused while writing erotic fiction because we see our fantasy situation or prior experience (whichever the story is made of) in vivid detail and live it in our minds while writing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm thinking that getting aroused at the story is more likely to happen as I'm framing the story in my mind. Once I sit down to write it, I'm more into putting the right words in the correct order in order to convey the feelings that I want the reader to sense.

Sometimes, I'll find that I get excited when I'm re-reading my story.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Yes - one in particular so much so that it almost didn't get finished.
0 likes
Yes, on all counts. If doesn't elicit at least one of the responses above, I won't show it to anyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can get very aroused when I'm creating the first draft. I try to imagine exactly what my characters are feeling or doing. But after the tenth revision I usually just want to get it done.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
If that stuff didn't happen, there'd be no point in writing it, if it's meant to be erotic.
Lurker
0 likes
yup, absolutely, unless I'm working on sort of bigger structural issues.
Lurker
0 likes
I do yes. Agree with comment above that if your own story doesn't arouse you, you're probably doing it wrong. I usually masturbate when reading the story back. And sometimes to the comments!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush
Yes - one in particular so much so that it almost didn't get finished.
now that story that almost didn't get finished sounds like a wild awesome erotic hot piece of material to read ?! Love to know which story your referring too and read it and send you a great comment !!! Thanks !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i never wrote any thing erotic but may have to start with my dreams, i'm a very vivid dreamer and most them are all to erotic and some kinky, i wake wet! writing them down would be all to hot n exciting, (can't wait to go to sleep again)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course. If I don't, then its not very good smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes,That's one of the reasons I write. besides sharing my nasty thoughts with others.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Why do it if I did not?
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by Horndogdad
now that story that almost didn't get finished sounds like a wild awesome erotic hot piece of material to read ?! Love to know which story your referring too and read it and send you a great comment !!! Thanks !

Now I've probably raised your expectations too high...I'll PM you the info so it won't come across as a shameless plug. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tammys2fun
i never wrote any thing erotic but may have to start with my dreams, i'm a very vivid dreamer and most them are all to erotic and some kinky, i wake wet! writing them down would be all to hot n exciting, (can't wait to go to sleep again)

Haha... must say you're quite fortunate. I get erotic dreams too, but not quite as often as you seem to do. So cool!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Why do it if I did not?

For sure the story one is writing is has situations which the writer finds deeply arousing, which is why she/he is writing it in the first place. I was just wondering whether in the moment of putting it down in words it arouses you. Not in the moment of conception or retrospection, but in the moment when you're translating a fantasy or an erotic experience into verbal language.

For me it does make me aroused. Good to know it's similar for fellow lush members.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I changed my chair some time ago from fabric to vinyl. I'm generally naked from the waist down when I'm at home, and when I'm writing, I like to see the evidence of my arousal on my chair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by candytales
I changed my chair some time ago from fabric to vinyl. I'm generally naked from the waist down when I'm at home, and when I'm writing, I like to see the evidence of my arousal on my chair.

Haha... cool!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush

Now I've probably raised your expectations too high...I'll PM you the info so it won't come across as a shameless plug. smile

Nothing wrong with Shameless Plugs.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Nothing wrong with Shameless Plugs.

If that's a brand name, I've never heard of it, heh heh. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Edit: Took down the post. My mistake didn't realize this was in the 'ask the gals' section.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CheifPussyPop
Edit: Took down the post. My mistake didn't realize this was in the 'ask the gals' section.

Not that I am aiming to represent the lush community with this, but I think it's quite okay for a guy to reply in this section. If you see above there are some already who have replied. Always helps to create a dialogue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. My stories are based on real events that happened in my life. Just remembering things that pop into my mind as I write that I had not thought about in years or decades becomes a turn on. Also the thought that my writing will both educate and excite others to have orgasms is also a big turn on.

Brandie