Do you like ass play both ways ?

last reply
39 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you like having your ass licked fingered and having toys used on it ? And do you like doing the same to a guy ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and yes, if he's into it.
Head Nurse
0 likes
haha, quickly glancing through, I could have sworn it said: does your ass make waves. I was ready with the smart ass answer, only when I slip in the tub.

in fairness, ill answer the question, occasionally yes and yes. with the right guy, at the right time.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not right away, without a lot of vaginal sex first, but when I'm extremely turned on and wet, I love my ass licked and penetrated too! Very few guys will let me touch their arses! What IS it with you guys and your shy ass-holes? lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and Yes on the 1st two questions. Both tongue and finger action will get me turned on so fast. Since I am not into guys at the moment I'd say no, but back in the day, i would try it on them and hoped that they were okay with it.
Lurker
0 likes
I love all your answers, I use to be that shy guy about my ass but then I just asked my ex to play with it while she gave me head and holy fuck I came so hard and fast, incredibly sexy I love it now. I love licking and fingering a woman's ass so sexy ;) I wanna fuck it too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd rather play with his than him play with mine! I have a new friend who I'm hoping can teach me to relax about it, because in fantasy land I love it!
Lurker
0 likes
I will be the first to admit I have an ass fetish. I enjoy my ass being played with and I LOVE to play with a man's ass. I know most guys are not into it, but if he is, than I am going to go for it. Love to lick and finger, and maybe I will be allowed to explore further with toys
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by princesspixie1
I will be the first to admit I have an ass fetish. I enjoy my ass being played with and I LOVE to play with a man's ass. I know most guys are not into it, but if he is, than I am going to go for it. Love to lick and finger, and maybe I will be allowed to explore further with toys

Hi my sexy friend... you can play with my ass anytime smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and Yes!
I love ass play. Both giving and receiving. While I don't get the opportunity to give as much as I would like, I do get to receive it fairly often.
I would love to one day fuck a mans ass, either with a toy or strap on. It's on my bucket list!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy teasing a girls ass and if the let me, penetrate. I would be willing to let a girl play with mine if they told me they were into it or wanted to try. Ask and you may recieve. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and yes to this. I love it, again not straight away, but once things have warmed up then I am definitely available for this sort of play. With a guy I will often try to slip him the finger, literally, as I am jerking him off or blowing him, some like it others have a really bad reaction. I just behave naturally as if it were the most normal thing in the world.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, definitely both ways.
Why should women and gay males get all the fun!
I'm all out there for things that feel good why all the stigma...?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by princesspixie1
Hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by princesspixie1

Nothing wrong with this admission !!!! Very hot, all of it. Mmmmmmmmmm

FYI, any guy out there that is deathly afraid of the A - work and sex needs to relax. It doesn't mean anything other than you are comfortable enough with yourself to admit you want to experience all true pleasure.
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ass play is great but nothing feels better than a real cock.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy ass play if all parties involved are ok with it
Lurker
0 likes
My fiance loves when I play with his ass. I don't like mine penetrated but I do enjoy licking and rubbing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by princesspixie1

I think most guys actually are into it but think that it somehow demasculates them or even means they're gay (sigh). My fiance was a little embarrassed to find out and admit that he really loves his ass played with and fingered but once he realized that I was totally okay with it and just wanted to do whatever makes him feel good, he totally owned up to it and it has become a routine part of foreplay. I have read plenty of articles explaining that the anus is such a major hot spot for guys. Its a shame that so many are too embarassed to just let themselves feel pleasured.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy it both ways, the more the woman is into it so am I, scary part is I would do anything she wanted.......either way!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I love it, licked, fingered, toyed and then fucked with a hard cock! As for giving, licking not so much, but finger and toy yes! I also enjoy watching him play with a toy on himself.
The thought of using a strappon on a man also excites me, but maybe that is for a different forum post....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'giggles'
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ron4u1958
I enjoy it both ways, the more the woman is into it so am I, scary part is I would do anything she wanted.......either way!!!

Bingo! any man who cares about what she needs and wants should feel this way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes no problem but had guys who think its not manly lol fuck they are missing out mmm x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by canadian_milf
Yes and Yes!
I love ass play. Both giving and receiving. While I don't get the opportunity to give as much as I would like, I do get to receive it fairly often.
I would love to one day fuck a mans ass, either with a toy or strap on. It's on my bucket list!

So far I've only had it fingered and anal beads used on it but I would love to have it licked and more toys used on it Even a strap on
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Couple4Play
Yes, I love it, licked, fingered, toyed and then fucked with a hard cock! As for giving, licking not so much, but finger and toy yes! I also enjoy watching him play with a toy on himself.
The thought of using a strappon on a man also excites me, but maybe that is for a different forum post....

My gf had me finger my own ass before while she watche she thought it was very sexy and now for some reason she's turned off by it sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and yes
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would love to have my tight virgin asshole fucked
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by canadian_milf
Yes and Yes!

Finally, after decades of limiting my sexuality to my penis, and my nipples, rarely, I took the plunge into ass play a month or so ago. I've always been sensitive to a fingertip touch just on the entrance, but nothing, nothing had been up there for play before then. (Face it, you don't get a colonoscopy for the erotic thrill!) So far, I'm the only giver and receiver, and my wife just ain't going there.

So, CMILF, this is a long invitation for you to do me. You bring the strappy (although I'm told a Feeldoe is even better, for you) and I'll bring the lube. We can check off items on both our bucket lists!