Fantastic Oral Technique V Full sex

last reply
14 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies i'd like to know what you all prefer. Would you rather have a great oral session from a guy, to actually being fucked?

Great oral session equals orgasms.

I'm interested to know. I prefer to give oral than actually have full sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I honestly love them both....but i would defiantly have to go with full on sex;)...i just love the feel of having a big hard cock inside my tight pussy!.....but i like to take my time with sex....some fore play and some teasing..then oral...mmmmm one of my favorite things is giving blowjobs...it makes me so wet and horny i can barely stand it!...then comes the sex;).....and if u really want to have some fun there's a round 2..or more to come;P....i totally agree with KinKitten completely on this one tho...but sex is so much more than just having a cock in your pussy...or your ass. I have actually met some guys that are better at fore play and oral than the actual sex...so it just all depends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Kinkitten & Wetpussy, i do like doing both. I especially like to feel a females pussy contracting when im giving oral.

Thanks for replying to my 1st ever post on Lush.
Lurker
0 likes
I want sex, oral is a nice warm up but I need a dick in me when I'm turned on. I'm a total penetration whore.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like feeling something inside me when i'm horny! Maybe if he could join up oral and fingering i'd be a spoilt girl ;)
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm love both!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy full sex more. I love the feeling of a hard dick inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both..an experienced lover knows that his woman needs her pussy wet-n-ready..its a complete turn-on for me too to watch my man's eyes & hear his moans when I give him a bj...we will both know when we r ready...nice - n - slow builds the passion..guys..slowly lick your lady to her 1st orgasm..mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why can't I have both? Like others have said I love the feeling of a nice hard cock inside me, especially when he has a really strong climax.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beckey i always give both, I certainly give an extended oral session before moving on to full sex, always does the trick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want both!! They go together. Need some foreplay with lot of licking and touching before getting a good hard fuck. Then some more licking before round 2. And I will also get him ready with a great BJ to get him rock hard.

Isn't Sex Great!!! And So Many Ways To Do It!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally agree Nikki, sex is great when done properly and take your time over it.

I just love long drawn out sessions.
Lurker
0 likes
I like a nice session of intense oral sex to really get me going and while I'm flying through an orgasm, then the guy slides himself into me... mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of the ladies on here are absolutely right! Sorry if it may sound a bit selfish, but I want to have my cake and eat it too! There is no better foreplay then a nice thorough oral session for both parties involved. If I had to really make a decision on one or the other though, it would have to be full on sex. There is nothing better then filling the void that only complete penetration can bring. I'm getting shivers just thinking about the moment when he first slides into me.....

nothing can compare to that feeling - even an expert licker ;)
(although that is ALWAYS appreciated!)