Favorite position and why?

last reply
66 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Fireman
0 likes
When it comes to fucking, what is your favorite position and why? You can only choose one position. Pertains to fucking only. Oral does not count.
Lurker
0 likes
I like being on top, & control how i slide on it, my hands on his chest and then have him pound away. Love it!
Lurker
0 likes
Ass up in the air. love deep penetration
Lurker
0 likes
Ass up in the air. love deep penetration
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do I have to pick a favorite? OK! ;) For me, reverse cowgirl lets me feel the deeeeep penetration from behind and lets me control it...and him.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Missionary.
This way I get to see and kiss my lover
And I can wrap my legs around him or push them up and apart for deeper penetration
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary. Call me whatever you want but I love looking in my girl's eyes. It's more personal.

Or doggy. I love when my cock is squeezed in her pussy so tight, we both let out that moan.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any position where I can look into my girlfriend's eyes while she eats my pussy. biggrin
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary is romantic and intimate.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I have 3 actually but this is one only.

Me on my back and her on top on her back, me hurried where ever she wants it right then, her legs between mine and me using my hands all over her front, vibrators, dildo, whatever.

The only thing that would make it better is if I could see her eyes but our kids would have given us a lot of flack over a mirrored ceiling. I did think about a mirrored tile ceiling but couldn't talk her into it.

I love seeing her eyes when she cums though, that's best.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On top Cowgirl.....100%!! I love being on top. Control the pace and come when you want. It's way bigger usually when I'm on top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the question pertains to whose in charge also.
If I'm in charge of the fuck fest, it's me on top controlling everything. I love to control the depth, angle, speed and also seeing the lust in his eyes as we fuck.
If he's in charge, doggy. Nothing beats being taken from behind.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
On top Cowgirl.....100%!! I love being on top. Control the pace and come when you want. It's way bigger usually when I'm on top.

Exactly!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BiMarriedMomNY
Missionary.
This way I get to see and kiss my lover
And I can wrap my legs around him or push them up and apart for deeper penetration

I agree. As I love it when a man utterly overwhelms me in bed this is the best position for it -- the sense of almost helplessness as he lies on top and comes in deep
Fireman
0 likes
BTW My favorite position is doggie. I can grab the woman's hair and also smack that ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
I like being on top, & control how i slide on it, my hands on his chest and then have him pound away. Love it!

That's what I said Sunday, hasn't changed since.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I like mission with my legs on your shoulders. Man in front. Nice deep thrusts.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it, modified, reverse cowgirl scissors! Mmm... So Goooodsmile
Lurker
0 likes

It's kind of different.....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggie! The feeling of a mans balls swinging against my pussy...............
Lurker
0 likes
Her on top.

(I'm OLD and I'm lazy...)

xx SF

And she looks pretty as fuck as she rocks...

Mind you... Depends on my mood... I LOVE her on her back with her legs up... And her on her hands and knees is cute... Side-on can be nice, her lifting her leg up...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Missionary. l love kissing and the closeness, not to mention being pounded....
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary for me. Reason why is because I like kissing and wrapping my arms and legs around a man while I'm having sex. It's sensuous, it's romantic, and the most natural position of all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl. Allows e to control may pace to orgasm and gives my ladies deep penetration. Also lows e to stimulate her breasts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl for me every time!! I just love to ride. Giddyapp!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Her on top
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Her on top
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Her on top
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Her on top