0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Double post.
LOL
Double fisting post.
0 likes
I'm sorry~ that could not work here. I am a one finger-girl~ two fingers is too much and kinda painful/uncomfortable. If I am very aroused a man's member, but I would not "want" a fist. I could NOT do a fist anally. It just does not appeal to me anyway, sorry, and not to give or see or any part of cramming something that I know would tear me but if other people like it and can do it~ if they enjoy, that is great, just not for me.
Lurker
0 likes
i really enjoy it if i am in the mood for, not something would do all the time, and yes i squirt from doing it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Shudders at the thought... no thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eroticstoryreada
that is a really good explanation of fisting, i hope theirs more like yours
PM me if u wanna chat more about it

i am now officially creeped out. congrats.
0 likes
First, vaginal fisting is easier for both parties if the receiver is not a nullipara. Second, lube, lube, and did I mention, lube? Third, both parties need to know what they are doing. A great book on this is A Hand In The Bush: The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting http://www.amazon.com/Hand-Bush-Fine-Vaginal-Fisting/dp/1890159026 . As to whether I have done it, no. Would I do it? Yes. I will not address the anal fisting question, because I am not qualified to answer it and because it holds, for me, zero interest.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
Whatever keeps the wood coming to the fireplace. But not for me - sending or receiving.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eroticstoryreada
In all honesty ladies, who enjoys a mans or a womans fist inside their pussy or vagina & inside their ass?

How many orgasms have u ever experienced from this?

Have u ever squirted externally from this activity?

Be honest ladies.

nope no thank you and -

Pussy or vagina?? Are they two different things??

And do we normally squirt internally?? :P
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried it, kinda scared to
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it! To give or receive. If done properly and carefully, nothing feels better... a very "FULLfilling" experience!