Gals...hot or not?

last reply
26 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gals, do u find it stimulating to have the guy eat your pussy after he has filled it with his cum?
Solarmeatman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure.

I think it's great that he's willing to, but by the time he gets around to it, he's already spent so much time down there that I'm exhausted and just want to crash.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends very much on the situation.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Never had that done to me. Not sure how I feel about it. I'd give it a go I suppose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on what else is happening, it wouldn't be a turn off but usually by that point I just want cuddles smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
the idea is hot. the cold hard reality is that, if some guy has filled me with his cum, i'm more likely to be freaking out about being pregnant which is NOT sexually stimulating!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I don't find the actual fact that he's eating his cum out of me erotic....I find it erotic that he's so keen/open minded that he'd do it.

If that makes any kind of sense...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes,why not.. i find it stimulating,like suckng a guys cock after i have had a good cum i taste myself on him so why not him tasting himself in me.
Lurker
0 likes
yesss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
I don't find the actual fact that he's eating his cum out of me erotic....I find it erotic that he's so keen/open minded that he'd do it.

If that makes any kind of sense...

Thats the same way I feel. The turn on is that he is open-minded and confident enough in his own sexuality to do it! The fact that he eats his own cum isnt the point. It wouldnt be a turn on if he did after he jerked off.
Lurker
0 likes
yes,an yes yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Thats the same way I feel. The turn on is that he is open-minded and confident enough in his own sexuality to do it! The fact that he eats his own cum isnt the point. It wouldnt be a turn on if he did after he jerked off.
\

yup thats the answer!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Solarmeatman
Gals, do u find it stimulating to have the guy eat your pussy after he has filled it with his cum?

I love the fact that he wants too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am on the fence with this one. I think the concept of it is hot, but generally by time we have reached that point, I am done with the wanting to do sexual things part. So whereas it sounds nice, I probably would not be up for it when the time arose, though I definitely would not stop him either.
If you can't fuck yourself ... who can you fuck?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes...what hes actually doing is eating a combination of both his and mine mixed together
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Of course its hot
Weaver of Words
0 likes
never had a partner do this, but I agree with some of the others, the fact he is willing may actually be better than the doing. Though I always enjoy having my pussy licked and sucked
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yuk!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My BF is bi and I am on the pill so he eats his own cum out of me pretty regularly....I often come from it. YES! It's hot.
Lurker
0 likes
i love it , its a huge turn on mmm
Lurker
0 likes
Never happened yet, but a turn on yes