Getting Crazy

last reply
4 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's the craziest/nastiest or funniest sexual thing you ever did ?
Lurker
0 likes
Well I did do it in a forest once. Only we did it in a patch of poison Ivy, yeah funny thing to explain to the doctor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My best friend hooked us both up with some guys she had met but known for a while on the internet. They came to meet us. My friend and her guy got the car, but my guy and I got left having sex on the playground, in the cold at night, with a few skater kids watching the action. We choose do fuck on the slide. First time and the only time I've ever been with a black guy. It was just ok but we never talked again.
*DeliaStar*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I havent really done much crazy stuff...
me and my ex once had sex on the couch while my sister was on the phone in the next room...

me and my current man once had a major fuckfest in the kitchen at night with the lights on and the curtains open.... the block of flats at the back of our house must have had an eye full - anal and everything- it was great....

I once had sex with the boss at a pub i worked at in the ladies loo on my break....

that about sums it up-

does all this stuff count??? lol
xxxxxxxxxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel
I havent really done much crazy stuff...
me and my ex once had sex on the couch while my sister was on the phone in the next room...

me and my current man once had a major fuckfest in the kitchen at night with the lights on and the curtains open.... the block of flats at the back of our house must have had an eye full - anal and everything- it was great....

I once had sex with the boss at a pub i worked at in the ladies loo on my break....

that about sums it up-

does all this stuff count??? lol
xxxxxxxxxxx

Sure it does !!! Thank you