getting off with a pillow

last reply
15 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hey gals just seen a couple of videos of girls ridding a pillow to get off is true and if you have ever done that
Lurker
0 likes
I did used to do that when I didn't really know what masturbation was but I knew rubbing the pillow felt good. Since I'm older I've done it a few times and I still like the odd pillow hump
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Yes, pillows can be a great extra to have when getting off. I do it once in a while smile
†Jinxy Approved†

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by smexylucy
I did used to do that when I didn't really know what masturbation was but I knew rubbing the pillow felt good. Since I'm older I've done it a few times and I still like the odd pillow hump
thanks for the reply
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Jinxy
Yes, pillows can be a great extra to have when getting off. I do it once in a while smile
thanks for the reply
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yea i've done it every once in a while. i like rolling up a blanket and humping it but i like the pillow too i guess
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a pillow can be a girls best friend
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I think my first sexual act was with a pillow - it's funny the little things we do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cant say I ever have. But I did with a stuffed animal when I was young although I didnt realize it at the time!

Lurker
0 likes
Poor teddy. Lol - similar here - teddy and pillows. funny times x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pillows are probably the tool most used by alot of gals trying to stimulate when they are learning. I can't say that I have done it for quite a few years, but I have fond memories of my pillows.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it but it's been ages and I never have gotten off on it alone - I need a bit more stimulation than what a soft pillow can offer
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I have done it but it's been ages and I never have gotten off on it alone - I need a bit more stimulation than what a soft pillow can offer

Use me. Although not always soft.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
0 likes
i did once just to see what it was like though