Girls and Ladies would a massage turn you on

last reply
21 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would a massage turn you on and how would you liked to be massaged?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definitely a turn on.

A slow sensual massage is an awesome warm up sometimes smile. His strong hands gently kneading and caressing the flesh along my calves and thighs, working their way up and down, a little closer each time to the upper insides of my things to where his fingertips might just 'accidentally', teasingly, glide over the lips of... well you can guess where ...and the same actions from my shoulders down my back up along my sides.

Give that a shot with your significant other and see what might transpire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ABSOLUTELY!! Nothing like a hot sexy massage to get me in the mood for sex. Start at my neck and slowly move down my body using fingers and tongue to sooth and arouse me. And pausing at my breasts giving them the attention they are aching for. I will be getting wetter with each touch and finally reaching my now soaked pussy, licking and fingering me until I am ready for the final course. Be it the strong hands of a man or the soft sensuous touch of a woman, a great prelude to great SEX!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A tough titty and ass massage is a wonderful thing. Not much compares to when he holds on tight and rubs you through the muscle to the bone. Of course, I guess you'd start with a back rub. : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Me lying on my stomach and he massages my legs and then caresses my upper inner thigh, omg that have me moist for hours! So close... yet not that close!
Lurker
0 likes
definately .......................... but love to give a very sensual massage before i receive one xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmm i love a good massage, startin with the shoulders and then back, then working across my body with some massage oil, or failing that coconut lotion.

really turns me on smile
Lurker
0 likes
Ooooooh definately!
Lurker
0 likes
I love a nice long massage given by a man with strong hands...although they can't be rough. He has to use lotion. He will start with my neck and shoulders and move down my back. Then stop and start at me feet...spend a lot of time on my feet and ankles..and move up my legs. Turn me over and do the same process on my front. Yes, he can massage me breasts. When he massages the front of my legs he has to finish at my clit and make me cum. Then softly massage my body to bring me back down. Perfect!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Butterfly
Most definitely a turn on.

A slow sensual massage is an awesome warm up sometimes smile. His strong hands gently kneading and caressing the flesh along my calves and thighs, working their way up and down, a little closer each time to the upper insides of my things to where his fingertips might just 'accidentally', teasingly, glide over the lips of... well you can guess where ...and the same actions from my shoulders down my back up along my sides.

Give that a shot with your significant other and see what might transpire.

Ill use that in the story I am going to right
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
There is nothing sexier than slippery massage oils over naked skin. Obviously a massage is very hot and very much a turn-on... especially if he pretends to be a professional masseuse who is taking advantage of me during a spa session.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love massages. But for me, it's a time to relax and/or relieve my aching muscles. Many times, a massage will put me to sleep. I've never been turned on by one yet, but maybe I'm getting the wrong kind of massage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I worked as a massage therapist for 5 years. Was a great job.. but I never crossed that line with a client. With my wife in the good days.. absolutely! Although I have to admit... after massaging her for a while, using oil.. when I got to her pussy it was difficult to tell if she was THAT wet or if it was the oil. lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
yeah it's a definite turn on when its slow and sensuous......starting from my shoulders, moving on to my tits then down my back.........on the inner thigh and calves...mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes! Massages are the best turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely... even if it doesnt work as a turn on - it is so relaxing and it ends up being the kind of thing where you would get a blowjob treat the next morning to say thanks if it wasnt proceeded by sex in the evening.
lirri-loo, 23.
on a self imposed drought.
going crazy, making friends.
Lurker
0 likes
course, to have someone run the hands up and down my body whilst i am semi nude? silly question!
Lurker
0 likes
most definately if i were allowed to repay the favour too ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on who is giving it and how I'm feeling at the time but yes it can be a real turn on
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
yup it would...
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Removalist
0 likes
A massage would definately turn me on. I like massages that start out innocent and with the sole intent of relieving my aching muscles but that eventually turns into a conversation between my most intimate places and his hands.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
probably if the guy was hott
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a nice long massage with hot oils and candles is definately a turn on.

But it carries a warning- i had a cosy night in with a man and after he massaged me we were both really turned on.
Unfortunately after I'd massaged him, he was really asleep.

Needless to say- he didn't last long-

don't get TOO relaxed lol xxxxxxx