Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

GIRLS: What are your favorite ways to masturbate?

last reply
38 replies
20.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Maybe you'll find a new way (;

Mine are putting my pussy under the running bathwater and just plain old fingering.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
with a friend! mmm... it's so much better to share.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ONE of my favorites would be after a shower (if I take a bath) .. NOTE: Don't like to take a bath before a shower, cuz it makes me think I would be sitting in dirty water.. haha (I know, right).

Lay on my back ... inch myself up and lift my legs to a "V" and let the water from the faucet hit all the right spots. This Angel has been known to see "the light" doing that .. haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
ONE of my favorites would be after a shower (if I take a bath) .. NOTE: Don't like to take a bath before a shower, cuz it makes me think I would be sitting in dirty water.. haha (I know, right).

Lay on my back ... inch myself up and lift my legs to a "V" and let the water from the faucet hit all the right spots. This Angel has been known to see "the light" doing that .. haha.

I think the tub was one of my first "toys"
Lurker
0 likes
With a 6 1/2 inch dick in my cunt and a thumb in my ass. O wait, that's not masturbating. Sorry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so love these power showers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by AngelHeart01

Tub Was My First Toy Too!! First The Water From The Faucet Then I Really Thought The Hand Held Shower Massage Was Made For Masturbation, LOL

By The Way, Should This Be In Forum Games? Then Again, Maybe It Should Be!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by AngelHeart01

Tub Was My First Toy Too!! First The Water From The Faucet Then I Really Thought The Hand Held Shower Massage Was Made For Masturbation, LOL

By The Way, Should This Be In Forum Games? Then Again, Maybe It Should Be!!!!

My first toy was way off then lol it was my hairbrush handle and ice cubes
Lurker
0 likes
using my fingers whilst chatting on lush. xxxx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by mandy29
using my fingers whilst chatting on lush. xxxx

may i suggest either an egg vibe or a dildo with a suction cup base that you can afix to your chair? hands free stimluation while chatting on lush can be very satisfying. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this if for the "gals" but may I just say.. Sprite's answers are always very... inspiring!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the showerhead is almost all our first toys, including my own...

Nowadays, Chatting on lush with a vibe ;) SO much fun!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Chatting on Lush is a pretty common way for me...but my favorite is still just laying on my bed and using my fingers.
Lurker
0 likes
Phone sex...with my soulmate...in our bed!!!!! All I can say is very intense and multiples every time!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also masturbate in the shower. Hand held shower heads are the greatest invention of all time. OF ALL TIME!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
laying in bed, head off the back and my back arced and my finger tips tesing my skin... then you get to the good stuffheart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While reading Lush stories of course!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by carmen_has36
While reading Lush stories of course!

agreed. My favorite is when people on lush write me stories. I cum so hard for that.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Standing against the water jets at the side of the pool, lying on my front on my bed in my leotard and squirming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehe I'm partial to public places...ie at work (my most frequent!), in my car in rush-hour traffic, even in dressing rooms at the mall!

However, if I really want to tease myself to no end and make it last...
I like to be on my knees in my bed with my pillow allowing proper placement of a personal massager (not a traditional vibrator...one of those massagers that turns on when you press it and vibrates more the harder you press down on it) onto my clit. This way I can rock my hips back and forth against it, pinching my nipples and choking myself if the urge should come to me. I can press as gently or as firmly as I need and have both hands free to roam the rest of my body. Just before I cum, I like to stop and force myself to wait (i think this is called edging???) and finally starting again, bringing myself closer and closer until I just can't hold back any more and I can thrust my hips down hard against the massager to bring out the strongest of orgasms....

And yes...this is my favorite way to play while I'm on lush, so that I can mimic my cyber-lover's caresses while i type!!! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by AngelHeart01

It IS made for masturbation!!! I feel truly blessed to have grown up with a shower that has a hand held shower head with different settings. MADE for pussy. ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
With my adjustable showerhead squirting water pulsating and beating it's pressure onto my clit. Yummy!!!! I cum everytime.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
After teasing getting increasingly worked up, running fingers over the most sensitive areas that aren't quite designed for getting off(usually my upper chest between my shoulders). Get squirming then lean back over the chair back pillow pinching my clit while having a toy with about an inch diameter moving. My mind applies the rest, which is usually my boyfriend being the pillow biting at my neck.
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In front of my husband.:0)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Marina

This is the best answer yet. Masturbating in front of a loved one always makes it better.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

True Angel and I would think every one of the Ladies of Lush have experienced this same pleasure at one time or another
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PartyGirlMolly
Quote by Marina

This is the best answer yet. Masturbating in front of a loved one always makes it better.

I agree with Molly. Masturbating in front of him is the best.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ricksmomliz
Quote by PartyGirlMolly
Quote by Marina

I agree with Molly. Masturbating in front of him is the best.

With an audience is always special, Husband or not, but alone is not too bad either!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexybandit92
Maybe you'll find a new way (;

Mine are putting my pussy under the running bathwater and just plain old fingering.

omg I love having the bath water running on my pussy!! mmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
also, ice cubes rubbing on my clit and nipples so super sexy