Going down after sex

last reply
18 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What do women think of a man going down on them after he has filled her with his hot cum and cleaning her out? Does that turn you on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Of course, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell Yes!

It gets me ready for the next volley!

Kisses!

Steph
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There was a long time when I actually didn't feel comfortable with a man "down there" at all.

Then there was a time too when I didn't feel comfortable with a man "down there" during that time of the month.

Of course there was also a time when I wasn't comfortable with a man down there right after sex.

Now, I'm comfortable if not actually excited by 69ing right after sex even while having my period! (Well, maybe not at the height of it.)

All that change prompted by one exciting man inside of just 7 years!

Jane
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is the sexiest act...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
oh god yes!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"If you don't eat it, You'll never again meet it..."
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
before, during, after... always.
Lurker
0 likes
it always seems an extra turnon for both of us,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A great turn on......I know many men are not will to lick a woman after he cums in her but when you get that man who is comfortable to do it. It is absolutely mind blowing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sweet lord YES
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not something I want nor expect EVERY time me but I do find the act of my man going down on me after he's cum inside me to be very erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it seems this question was posed for the ladies. But I love going down on a woman after sex. It doesn't matter whether it's my cum or another's, the mixture is the nectar of the gods. And yes, if there is another guy there who has come in her, his cock is covered with the same nectar.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks for the replies. It's good to know some women like it, and it has happened to them, and that i'm not the only one who enjoys it x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes it is very very erotic and I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Love doing it. Very easy to lick her into another orgasm like that.