Guys that cum a lot

last reply
15 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
9 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
When I give oral some guys just seem to cum and cum as many as 6 or seven times others just a dribble or two.

I find it a turn on when they cum a lot.

How do you gals feel about it?
Lurker
0 likes
When it bursts onto my Face in Rapid Spurts I can help giggling & flinching with the excitement of it all
The Linebacker
0 likes
Hey! Squirt a big load! Someone's got to propagate the species.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the fire-hoses!
Lurker
0 likes
Ummmmmm when the sensation is so high and we have played for awhile I normally cum lots, the feeling is too good to stop when you hit that peak.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
almost every time i cum, i cum alot but, it seems to be always the same amount depending on whether im really aroused or just plain old horny, it just shoots out alot harder when i am really aroused. I easily shoot over a foot in the air when Im really aroused.
Lurker
0 likes
I do love lots of cum! I may tease him for a few days because I notice an increase in the amount that spurts out! I get very turned on by those old Rodney Moore videos because of the amount that he produces!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a guys that has a huge load. I love the feeling when a strong spurt hits my throat or inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Love the big cummers, but they seem to be few and far between in my circle of friends. Handling a "firehose" is a lot of fun!

added: But from what I have been learning, that isn't something that the guy has a lot of control over. I just totally enjoy the "art of the bj" and am thankful I like giving them and love the special treat I get for my efforts. Every guy is different - they all have different cum volumes, some squirt far, some dribble, some like being in my mouth when the cum, some like watching it squirt into my mouth, some taste delicious leaving me wanting more right away, and some are not that tasty and I'll wait a bit before doing them again ( but not too long. A mint of cup of tea or cocoa goes a long way to washing a off-flavor away). One thing for certain - guys LOVE to be praised about their cocks and cum, so they always hear how big and hard they are, how much they filled my mouth that I could barely keep it all in, how delicious it is, etc etc etc. I think they have a great time when they think Im having a great time (unless they're just nasty and mean. Thos guys never get an encore, and might not even get a completed bj the first time. )

But - there truly are "big cummers" and walking firehoses. When I find one of them, I love it! And his name gets a special code in my personal notes.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I love a huge load! But it depends on when they last nutted and their diet and if they're dehydrated too.

1 like

Men who produce a lot of cum are so hot!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Beckey
When I give oral some guys just seem to cum and cum as many as 6 or seven times others just a dribble or two.

I find it a turn on when they cum a lot.

How do you gals feel about it?

Me too,i love when a guy cover me in his cum

Rainbow Warrior
3 likes

I know there's no real correlation between semen volume and the amount of pleasure I'm giving him, but I still feel I've done a good job if he cums copiously. Young guys usually cum the most, which is one reason I prefer the young ones.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
2 likes

I find men need to be relaxed about life, be well rested, fed, watered well, and have a little abstinence. Even this is no guarantee, and I do like my husband to come everywhere on and inside me. Our other lovers get to cum on my face, in my mouth, breasts, stomach, over my back, and my ass. I love the heat, taste varies 🤣 If there is a lot of it - I admit, I feel special. 😘

This is my collection of muses and stories.

The Pianist - Dreamers must eat, and at their lowest ebb, any dream is still possible.

Vengeance - At the end of her tether, Anais descends into an all-consuming need for revenge.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Beffer

I know there's no real correlation between semen volume and the amount of pleasure I'm giving him, but I still feel I've done a good job if he cums copiously. Young guys usually cum the most, which is one reason I prefer the young ones.

Same! If he is going to cum on me, I want it to be a lot. I feel like he's really into me if he makes a big mess.

I agree that the older guys don't seem to cum as much. I'm kinda craving a young heavy cummer 💦💦💦😈

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by AmuseBouche

I find men need to be relaxed about life, be well rested, fed, watered well, and have a little abstinence. Even this is no guarantee, and I do like my husband to come everywhere on and inside me. Our other lovers get to cum on my face, in my mouth, breasts, stomach, over my back, and my ass. I love the heat, taste varies 🤣 If there is a lot of it - I admit, I feel special. 😘

This too. I love the variety of feel, scent, and taste...