Handjobs

last reply
22 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you give slow, sensual and relaxing handjobs or do you prefer him to cum as quickly as possible...?
Lurker
0 likes
i'd rather give a blowjob and/or mixture of both
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

Same, good to do both at the same time. I love the feel of my mans cock after I have sucked it so it is damp and slippery, makes the movement of my hand more fluid and smooth. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

I agree. Once I had graduated to giving blow jobs and I lost my virginity there was no going back. I see a hand job as part of the initiation process and nowhere near as much fun as having it in my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My question to the three lovely ladies above me, and to anyone who follows me here. What if your man preferred a handjob? If you were sucking a guy off and he said "just use your hand", would you be offended? We all love blowjobs! But sometimes a handy is fun and sexy too. Espcially under the table at dinner. lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Oh I wouldn't be offended, that can be fun too... So when are we meeting for dinner?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Blow jobs are great, but... you master the hand job and you can tone that bingo wing as well as those biceps!
WIN/WIN! he,he
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
Oh I wouldn't be offended, that can be fun too... So when are we meeting for dinner?

Please consider this an open invitation for dinner any time you'd like!
Lurker
0 likes
If a guy prefered and wanted just the hand job, then so be it. Personally I just prefer to give both. His pleasure is his pleasure and if sir wants just a hand job, sir will recieve just a hand job ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
My question to the three lovely ladies above me, and to anyone who follows me here. What if your man preferred a handjob? If you were sucking a guy off and he said "just use your hand", would you be offended? We all love blowjobs! But sometimes a handy is fun and sexy too. Espcially under the table at dinner. lol

Hmm i dont know if i would be offended.

A sneaky one under the table or something like that is fine but i dunno.... i get bored of just using my hand and i think its just not as sexy
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm the first woman that has touched him,I want him to last as long as he can and enjoy the pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
I love handjobs - even self-inflicted!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

If that's all he wants, then that's ok with me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

Are you bringing that cookbook you told me about?
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by MasterMJ

Are you bringing that cookbook you told me about?

Haha sure! You'll have to help me out with that "special" ingredient though..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
slow and thorough is what i suggest and don't forget those sweet balls...They need attention also
doing my best to be good..
Lurker
0 likes
yea if im giving a handjob that means i dont really care so it will be fast
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slow....I like to get a guy to the verge of cumming and then gripping the base of his cock. It keeps him from actually cumming. I do this several times and when I let him finally cum it's explosive and his cum shoots really far. Guys love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by luvmelindzy
Slow....I like to get a guy to the verge of cumming and then gripping the base of his cock. It keeps him from actually cumming. I do this several times and when I let him finally cum it's explosive and his cum shoots really far. Guys love it!

What she said. That is what I like. Mmmmm

Lurker
0 likes
I love handjobs. Even if I'm not actually turned on myself I still enjoy them... it's a nice, gentle intimacy. I do, however, particularly like the ones I give the boyfriend....the ones where he leans over and gets me off first, oft.

I love to tease, always have, so unless we're in a rush I like to really drag handjobs out 'I'm gonna cum'....um, no, you're not going to just yet, ta! Like many, I like to get them up to that point and then back away, go back to neck biting and inner thigh stroking etc before returning...getting them to verge, and then backing off again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
I love handjobs. Even if I'm not actually turned on myself I still enjoy them... it's a nice, gentle intimacy. I do, however, particularly like the ones I give the boyfriend....the ones where he leans over and gets me off first, oft.

I love to tease, always have, so unless we're in a rush I like to really drag handjobs out 'I'm gonna cum'....um, no, you're not going to just yet, ta! Like many, I like to get them up to that point and then back away, go back to neck biting and inner thigh stroking etc before returning...getting them to verge, and then backing off again.

Yes! Very well said. And the long extended handjob is much easier on the jaws than a long extended blowjob.

Dont' get me wrong, bjs are incredible. I'd like both as part of my sex life.