Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever traded a sex act for something? Or given it as a gift/compassion?

last reply
50 replies
10.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In my first job about 10 years ago gave my then boss a blowjob to stop him sacking me! I was pretty bad at that job (not too good at sucking cock back then either) so changed careers and never looked back.
Got several pairs of shoes and a couple of great dresses for being 'really nice' to my boyfriend. Does that count?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have on a couple of occations given masterbation orgasams to edited by Lush admin who had at the time broke both her collor bones,arms,wrist, and was in traction for three months, So yes i have for compassion.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes everytime a guy takes me out to dinner and a movie.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was extra slutty once on a guy friends birthday because I had totally spaced buying him an actual gift.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes as a gift..every year as part of a b-day gift..out of compassion yes to help cheer him up...as for something else i'll never tell.. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I gave a friend a couple blowjobs as a reward because he had driven me around for like a month when my car was broken down. smile
Lurker
0 likes
i dunno if it counts but i have given sex as a thank you a few times.
Lurker
0 likes
For some its called marriage... but for me its my job..... i do however have friends with benifits
Weaver of Words
0 likes
No
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if your in a realtionship of some kinda then we have traded sex for something. Going to the opra, chick flick, ball game, a car show or what it may have been.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes...its called marriage ....lol. when i want something i know what strings to pull.Now I have to talk him into thinking he wants another threesome.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i am a prostitute, so yes
0 likes
Aren't you giving it as a gift every time you do it?
Lurker
0 likes
I gave my husband's best friend a hand job after he had gotten a divorce, just because he was feeling so down. We had all been out drinking and it seemed like the right thing to do. He wanted more but I kept it to just the hand job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither of us have given sex as a gift or compassion (yet). However, giving of oneself to a lover really is a gift in of itself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

I thought this was called marriage.

Very funny. I like that one.rLCdXzxSTgR6c1PF
Head Nurse
0 likes
$$$ always works well in my book...
Lurker
0 likes
Well yes sort of I guess. We had our house painted and we a hired a young guy from the local college to do the work. It was in the summer and it was hot that year and we had no A/C so he spent most of the day in our house painting bare chested in boxer shorts, which we had said was OK. To make a long story short both him and my wife became very sexually attracted to each other. It didn't help that my wife was also running around in a long t-shirt with nothing underneath. We have a pretty open marriage so I didn't protest anything until one day I caught them making out in one of the bedroom closets. I was mad because she had not asked me if it was OK, as we had agreed, but she explained that nothing had happened yet except for some kissing and feeling up her breasts, but I coul tell they both really wanted it. He had a pretty girlfriend who had picked him up at the house one evening, and I offered him a deal. I would let him have at it with my wife, but only if he gave me the paint job for free, or at full price if he found a way to let me do his girlfriend too. Not sure how he worked it out with her, but she showed up the day he was done and we each went into separate bedrooms for the night. His girlfriend was amazing, and my wife said she had a great time too, and by the sounds I heard all night long I believed her, and the next day after they were gone we made love the whole morning. I still think it was a great trade.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Yeah, sure have, I owe Hubby 23 blow jobs!!

Well it's better to owe them to him than cheat him out of them..

When I was 18 i had sex with a 65 your old woman for a fifth of wild turkey...LOl

Id
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When ever my husband wants to buy some new toy i always joke that he has to fuck me really good first lol

Win - Win