have you girls ever forgot to wear panties to work or any function

last reply
54 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
have you girls ever forgot to wear panties to work or any function,if yes, did u do anything naughty wd urself share if u want
Clever Gem
0 likes
No, that is not something a girl would "FORGET". It's always intentional.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it when girls forgwt to wear socks to work. it's an erotic treat.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
No. Anytime I'm without panties it's intentional.
[url]http://[/url]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have not ever forgotten to put them on.... But rather Not put any on.... On purpose!!.. Either just for comfort..Or look(depending on what i am wearing) or for the pure pleasure of my partner and myself, of course..Hehe.. either he knows before we leave the house or finds out later on during or after an evening out!!.. ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
I did forget to put my bra on once before work. I had woken up late and was in such a rush. About ten minutes after i got there, I realized. I ran to buy one as soon as I realized. Good thing I wasnt wearing anything white or skin tight that day. Also glad it wasnt cold out. Haha.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I never forget to go without panties. I do intentionally go without them though.
Lurker
0 likes
How would you "forget". Intentionally maybe, but forget, no.
Lurker
0 likes
No. When I don't wear panties it is intentional
Lurker
0 likes
Gentlemen, I wonder how many of you have ever FORGOT to put your trousers on when going to work or to a social event?
Lurker
0 likes
We do not forget, but there are lots of day you just do not wear panties.
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Forgot may not be the word ;)

Love going without panties specially in summer dress. Feels liberating.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes, to work or to bars, etc, hell yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was about 8 years old I forgot to put on my knickers before going on a field trip with my classmate's. It never happened again!
Don't excite yourself guys it rarely ever happens. However do we sometimes purposely forget? Well thats a different matter all together.
Lurker
0 likes
All the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife often intentionally leaves her panties at home when we go out. She just loves the thrill of someone 'accidently' getting a view up her dress. And she knows the effect it has on me when I know she's not wearing any. If we see a woman or couple that we find attractive she will deliberately position herself so that there may be a chance of us getting a reaction from them. :-)

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never forget but I usually go without.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I always remember not to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Forget"? Definitely not!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think panties is something that one would forget. To me this is always an intentional act.
Lurker
0 likes
I have but I have had pantyhose on, do you want to check???
Lurker
0 likes
I do never "Forget" to wear panties I choose not to wear them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls just don't forget... This is done on purpose with the hopes that it doesn't go unnoticed by the right person.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ
Gentlemen, I wonder how many of you have ever FORGOT to put your trousers on when going to work or to a social event?

Exactly. Personally, I would find it incredibly difficult to believe that any woman would flat-out forget to put on her panties...now, intentionally choosing not to wear panties with a skirt or dress, that is something that I am sure happens often enough, although I myself do not choose to ever not wear panties of some sort. If I really want to garner a specific man's attention, black lace and mesh crotchless panties and carefully uncrossed legs are the routes I choose to take.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Put them on backwards when I was still half asleep, but forget to put them on at all? No, not something that happens much, I'm guessing.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Put them on backwards when I was still half asleep (...)

So, Supergirl was upside down? *giggles and runs*
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Oh yeah... that was the same day I "forgot" my bra, blouse, and skirt too! Nary a naughty thing happened though! No one even noticed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn I hate when I do something special and nobody notices! LOL

Think I'll forget tomorrow just for the fun of it.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No, I've never forgot to wear panties. I've gone without them on purpose, but after this many years of wearing panties, I don't just forget them...