last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's a weird question:

I know people who like biting, but would you ever allow a woman/man to sexually bite you so hard it punctured the skin, like a vampire with two sharp fangs?

Would you allow it? If yes, how would it make you feel, do you think? Would you like it? Where would you want to get bitten? If you would not allow it, why not?

If you just do it for fun and pleasure without puncturing the skin, like the usual way, where do you like biting or getting bitten?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love biting I have bit hard enough to draw blood and I've been bitten hard enough to draw blood. For me it was a very pleasurable experience especially in the middle of a sexual act its very intense and I when they draw blood I like being bitten on my shoulder and hip I have had blood drawn for around my nipples and it was a much sharper pain but still pleasurable and stayed sore for weeks. Playful biting tho I enjoy everywhere my nipples clit ribs and collarbone are major ones as well as my thighs and ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nibbling and playful biting is terribly arousing...a firm bite during the throws of passion is amazing....never have drawn blood
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Yes I love getting bitten by my gf on my neck like vampires but it's not too hard that it'll puncture my skin... but yeah I've got a love bite on my neck and my gf says it looks sexy on me ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would hate to be punctured or puncture anyone but once passion is in full sway can't resist the urge to bite nipples when my lover is on top with her breasts hovering over me, or the cheeks of her bum before I enter her from behind. However there is an admitted temptation to crunch harder on either which I resist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is really a no brainer for me. It's a woman who never bites to hurt but to excite and arouse. Having her nibble at my nipple or clit is sure to bring me to the heights and to ensure that an orgasm is just moments away. It's always loving and gentle which says it all for me. A WOMAN with question.
Lurker
0 likes
mmmmmmmm woman bites are just so stimulating
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Biting is excellent, not sure I would like to draw blood, but I have very DOM qualities and love to bite and be bitten! xo
Lurker
0 likes
Just the thought of having someone who knows just how to use thier teeth on me makes me shudder..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually did get bit once. It was funnily enough on halloween, around 2007. My date was a vampire (Edward Cullen, urgh) and I was a slutty witch. We had sex on a park slide (don't ask), role played a little, and he got really into it and threatened to bite me as a joke so I teased him and when he orgasmed he bit my neck and punctured my skin. It was excruciating mixed with the pleasure of sex.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im not into drawing blood but I adore love bites, that sting that merges with pleasure, the gentle sucking that you know will leave a mark. Just looking at the little bruise the next day can make me excited all over again
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I loveeeeeeeeee being bitten never had blood drawn though but guessing it would be sexy as all hell