How do girls manage to cum so often

last reply
27 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I just met this girl and she had three good orgasms in 20 minutes. Once from oral and twice from sex in different positions. I asked her how she manages it, but she just giggled. I think that was her way of saying 'how the fuck do I know?' Any theories?
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Think its very much about the individual woman and about timing. Sometimes we can have loads of orgasms, and sometimes not so much! Could venture theories on hormone levels (but not a scientist!), and lots of clitoral stimulation and good internal muscles help a LOT! Personally, I would say that a woman's orgasms are like a series of waves, rather than one fountain gush!! Not sure if that helps!
Lurker
0 likes
We're wired differently to men and, so, are capable of orgasming far more often. How much depends on your mood and exactly what you're doing to try and get yourself off, there are some days where my body is more than happy to play ball - and other days where it thinks one or two is enough.

*shrug*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Running_Man
I asked her how she manages it, but she just giggled. I think that was her way of saying 'how the fuck do I know?'

See? You already know the answer!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
We're wired differently to men and, so, are capable of orgasming far more often. How much depends on your mood and exactly what you're doing to try and get yourself off, there are some days where my body is more than happy to play ball - and other days where it thinks one or two is enough.

*shrug*
Spot on ! We of different Funtionalities, Mmmm !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know with me, I became much more "orgasmic" as I got older. When I was was in my early 20's, I rarely had orgasms during sex and when I did I would have only one. I think part of it was that I really didnt know my body, how it worked, what made me feel good and part of it was that I was so worried about pleasing my partner that I was not relaxed and made it hard to let myself go. As I got older, I became more confident, more in tune with my body and what did and didnt feel good and I became much more relaxed during sex. Once I hit about a 35, orgasms came faster and much more frequently. I became multi-orgasmic, sometimes having 4 or 5 in succession with each wave being more intense. Sometimes I will even squirt.

Now at 41, at least for a few more days, lol, I can make myself cum in minutes and will cum 99% of the time with a partner. Maybe this is something for all you 20 somethings to look forward too, LOL
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Couldn't agree with you more Nikki! Us ladies in our 40's have our advantages! ;)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I know with me, I became much more "orgasmic" as I got older. When I was was in my early 20's, I rarely had orgasms during sex and when I did I would have only one. I think part of it was that I really didnt know my body, how it worked, what made me feel good and part of it was that I was so worried about pleasing my partner that I was not relaxed and made it hard to let myself go. As I got older, I became more confident, more in tune with my body and what did and didnt feel good and I became much more relaxed during sex. Once I hit about a 35, orgasms came faster and much more frequently. I became multi-orgasmic, sometimes having 4 or 5 in succession with each wave being more intense. Sometimes I will even squirt.

Now at 41, at least for a few more days, lol, I can make myself cum in minutes and will cum 99% of the time with a partner. Maybe this is something for all you 20 somethings to look forward too, LOL

so... i should look forward to MORE than 9 daily orgasms in about 12 years or so? YES! in all seriousness, yeah, i don't really have much to add other than agreeing with everyone else - some days i'll have one or two nice intense orgasms, other days i can look forward to enjoying a half a dozen or more in top of that that are a little less intense, but no less nice, and sometimes fairly close together. i think my record is close to a dozen, but that number is suspect - not like i didn't have better things to do than count 'em and i think that some of those orgasms were 2 or 3 sort of rolling together - all about peaks and valleys or waves, as Nikki says. leading up to a major climax *blushs* and yes, i have been known to 'gush'.

and some days, don't faint' but i go without, not because i can't manage to climax, but it just isn't a priority - granted, that's about once every 6 weeks, but it does happen.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
life gets in the way of orgasms sometimes Sprite! And we're people, not machines! And you're right,the whole multiple orgasm thing just happens for us women as it happens! We can't predict or control it! So we just ENJOY! smile
Lurker
0 likes
it beacuse girls are just soo much better then guys. thats why
Lurker
0 likes
I don't cum very often so I can't answer this question
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I noticed that it was the second half of my twenties, and nearer to thirty, with partners roughly my own age, that something changed remarkably about the physical response of the women I was with. Perhaps it just happened to be a characteristic of the specific women I was meeting, but I don't think so - it seemed too consistent. That was when I first experienced women basically having out of control orgasms, wild, lots of them, and I'm not aware anything I was doing was much different. Looking back, my teen experiences were rather tame in comparison, maybe partly to do with my own inexperience then, but it's not just that - younger women didn't respond as easily, no doubt about it.

Apart from the physiological changes, I think too people become much more direct about communicating what they want as they get older. "No... there.. yes, yes, that's it!" isn't seen as offensive to a partner, we're simply not mind-readers. Also, increasingly with age, I think revealing kinks to another is seen as less weird. Just my opinion, there becomes more of a psychological edge to sex.

So your "more orgasmic as you got older" experience makes total sense to me, it tends to reinforce my experiences.
Lurker
0 likes
Good question.~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Genetics /shrug
Ehhhhh, What's up Doc?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like your observation there, daviddownunder. I'm sure there are physiological reasons behind it, but the release of inhibitions as women get older definitely makes for greater sex and more/wilder orgasms.

When I was in my early 20's, I can only come once. But now that I'm in my mid 20's, I orgasm no less than twice. And my second orgasm tends to be bigger than the first one smile Unfortunately, I can only come through oral sex/fingering. Probably (hopefully), that'll change when I get older.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Everyone women is different. I know women who can't even have one from sex. When I first heard that I was shocked. I can have multiple orgasms when having sex. Anywhere from 2 to ??? depending on the length & how intense it is. If we're just getting a quickie @ home or some where else it might just be a couple. After I have one my body is very sensitive so after that it's easy to have them after that. I've always been a multi woman!!
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My ex was observant like you, he could tell every single time I had one and not by the noise but said he could "feel" them!
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Lurker
0 likes
For me it is not a single event, but a series of events. Starting with just a whimper of an O to normal orgasm and sometimes to the OMG type. If my partner or partners are patient they can start the cycle all over again and if these cords are played enough times I may passout for a few seconds. As many have said we are all different
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think its less about the age of the women and more about the maturity, since I think its majorly based on emotion and feeling behind the act, normally the younger girl would have less emotion behind the act of sex and the older one more, making the older more likely to have stronger or more orgasms. Just in my opinion.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Someone give me a hint, plz just a little one!!! I'm lucky if I have one from sex. I've never had one from oral and without a toy I can't squirt. I have a hard time shutting my brain off. A squeeky bed is enough to keep me from cumming.
Lurker
0 likes
it is a combination of things. One of course is the fact we do not rely on a heavy blood flow to get enlarged, to become sensitive enough to have an orgasm. Although, additional blood to the clit does increase sensitivity, it is not always needed to orgasm. Women can orgasm with the stimulation of several different points or areas. Men on the other hand, normally require direct stimualtion in only a couple of different locations. That does not mean they can get turned on from stimulation on multiple locations.
Our bodies are designed differently and so we can have multi orgasms to the point of to much added stimulation can actually be painful.
As far as more later in life? I think it has to do with maturity and the persons state of mind opposed to age. But, age brings wisdom and knowing your body, what it requires when it requires it, is necessary, practice makes perfect. And the more you do, the better you get.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For the longest time I couldn't. Then I literally took matters into my own hands. I can cum now quite often in a session and if I concentrate I can cum without even touching myself.
spank me hard please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not all women come so easily . I have met one woman of 40 who had never cum at all ; she enjoyed to make love , but couldn't actual sleep with a man . I think a lot has to do with upbring or psychology . I think orgasms are as much in the mind as a physical reaction .
My former wife did not come easily in the missionary position , but riding me on top would reach a plateau and cum again and again in quick succession . I one counted 28 orgasms . I have heard that some men can have more than one , but I am not so blessed .
Lurker
0 likes
From a personal standpoint, I believe maturity has played a major role. Taking the time to explore my own body, in my own time, has led me to some amazing discoveries. Women go through a lot of periods in life when sexual satisfaction seems to take a back seat. When I entered the dreaded menopause I had the exact opposite to what's normally expected, happen. I won't say I'm at my sexual peak, I'm still climbing. I also believe attitude has an enormous bearing. I'm 105 this week! (give or take a few decades)
Lurker
0 likes
This will confirm much of what has already been said. The older I get the more orgasmic I get, I have no idea why. I would also have to say that I don't think I am multi-orgasmic, that too me sounds like there should be a clear beginning and end to an orgasm. I am not like that, it is like a switch getting flipped once I start I keep cumming in waves until all the sexual tension is spent, sometimes that takes a few minutes and sometimes much, much longer.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The longer the batteries last the more orgasms she will have!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is because they are just more lucky than us men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Running_Man
I just met this girl and she had three good orgasms in 20 minutes. Once from oral and twice from sex in different positions. I asked her how she manages it, but she just giggled. I think that was her way of saying 'how the fuck do I know?' Any theories?

Maybe she was thinking about someone else?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Quote by Running_Man

Maybe she was thinking about someone else?

Only explanation as far as I can see !
Clever Gem
0 likes
Concentration, Determination, Arousal, and a nice set of Shoulders. Job done.