Login

how eaasily do you get wet

last reply
77 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes

With my lover~ my boyfriend (1hornyhungryokami) VERY.
Lurker
0 likes
Very quickly if it's raining and I forgot my umbrella
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Very quickly if it's raining and I forgot my umbrella

Not an answer I would have imagined on here. Altho, VERY much my kind of answer...the first impulsive thought that pops in my head ...smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too Easily
Lurker
0 likes
Depends. Usually by the sight of a pulsating cock or soft touch or even by the thought of being molested.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get wet to easy! 97% of the time im wet lol its slightly annoying
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm wet now. Always lubricated. Touch me and I am ready to go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
VERY!
Head Nurse
0 likes
embarrassingly easily
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
So very easily. Just takes a word from the right person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From 0 - wet in about 60 seconds!

HunniDew
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just let my mind wonder and I start to lubricate and a tender touch and I am soaked.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
So very easily. Just takes a word from the right person.

word. *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very easily, just seeing a bulge in a cute guy's pants will usually do it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Extremely easily. A touch, a facial expression, a swipe of his tongue across his lips... Just about any indication that I am the object of his lust and my juices begin to flow copiously.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by sprite

word. *giggles*

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on what I am thinking, doing or looking at.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesnt take much to get me wet. As soon as my mind starts thinking about sex i drip.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite easily! Can sometimes just be the sound of a voice or the words spoken. Sometimes it can just be a breath on the back of my neck or knowing who I am going to be seeing! Sometimes it can be done through a well-worded text!
[
Lurker
0 likes
real damn easy
Lurker
0 likes
Truthfully l am wet all the time. Always horny but hearing the right person saying the right words. Or writing them to me. I'm soaking. Plastic chairs are embarrassing l get up wet patch where l've been. xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by joocy69
Truthfully l am wet all the time. Always horny but hearing the right person saying the right words. Or writing them to me. I'm soaking. Plastic chairs are embarrassing l get up wet patch where l've been. xxx

Guess that's why you're juicy joocy!
Lurker
0 likes
very easy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Step one: Undress. Step two: Turn on shower. Step three: Step under water. Tah-dah! I'm wet. Super easy.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Step one: Undress. Step two: Turn on shower. Step three: Step under water. Tah-dah! I'm wet. Super easy.

Haha. One time a guy asked me to send him a pic of me wet, and I sent a picture of my hand under the faucet.
Lurker
0 likes
All it takes is for the guy I like to make eye contact or smile at me and I'm done for haha... You would be surprised at how easily and often we get turned on. Luckily for us no one can tell. The only thing is that girls can't look at a picture of a hot guy and get wet unlike how guys can get hard from looking at a pic of a random hot girl. A guy needs to emotionally impact a girl before she gets wet from him. For girls getting turned on all starts in their mind. You basically have to mind f*** her in order to get her hot from you
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Really easy, especially if I hear the right word while being touched in a horny way. My fella knows exactly how to get my juices flowing.
Lurker
0 likes
Very easily but it's a combination of what I see, touch and hear ;)