Lurker
0 likes
5 minutes after he cums, have to clean him up real good
Lurker
0 likes
It's battle, baby. It's over when you have something to swallow
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Until he begs me to let him out of my mouth because he's become so sensitive he can't take it anymore.
0 likes
Depends on the circumstances. If I want to fuck him, long enough to gat good and hard. If not as longs as it takes for him to explode in my throat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on how much "Edging" you plan to do.
Lurker
0 likes
as long as the "blower" wants it to last!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Till he cums in my mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meh, I don't know. I like to take my time and make him edge, but if he lasts too long without an orgasm I'd get bored and just ride him until he explodes.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Lurker
0 likes
Ive never had a guy last longer than a minute
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Arianna21
Ive never had a guy last longer than a minute

you are too good at this, or you had always short-lasting guys?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends...in a time crunch, minutes. When time is obsolete... 20 and my jaw is over it
Lurker
0 likes
tell he cums or he is ready to fuck you
Lurker
0 likes
When every last drop of cum is in my mouth and he goes soft
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, as far as I am concerned, it will last as long as I want it to last! I love giving them, and I hate to rush the pleasure.

That being said, sometimes speed is important. In those circumstances, I ask the guy if he can cum fast, because "fill in the blank" is happening in a few minutes, and we have to finish quickly. (I never say "get it over with" - I would think that sounds like this is a chore, not a pleasure). examples: I was with my bf in an airport limo, and we were almost to the airport -- I was horny, he was nervous and edgy --- I knew that the bj would do both of some good ... it was a superb blowjob, and we gave the driver a nice tip for not making any snide remarks.. he actually told me "nice job!"

another time - I'm in bf's car, he's driving, we're going to his parent's house for a family party.. He was nervous that I would not have a good time, and I was feeling like the night was going to be dreadful and wanted to do something naughty right then -- we were right around the corner, and due at the house like in a couple of minutes .. I asked him to pull over and pull it out... he smiled, pulled over, pulled it out, and I had the most marvelous secret snack in less than a minute! He was totally primed to cum! Met his parents, and I could still taste his cum, because I had stashed a bit under my tongue and in my cheeks.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Forever, with intermittent breaks for sleep, food, showers, potty usage, and work... I've been working on one for 40 years now, another for 39...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If he's given me a good seeing to, he can take as long as he likes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

it should last until he cums. If you're doing it right, it's probably not very long.

**Smile, it's free therapy**
1 like

Seeing a lot of "until he cums"...
What about when you give a BJ to tease, just before mounting him?
What about if you keep sucking after he cums?

Head lasts as long SHE wants it to.

Sometimes I do it to get him off, sometimes to tease, other times just because I like it.

XGX

❤️