Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many women get so excited giving blowjobs that your pussy drips?

last reply
27 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife loves sucking cock so much that her pussy really drips. it's the most erotic thing I've ever seen! The 1st time it happened was in college. We were both drunk and horny so as soon as I began to take her dress off her panties were soaked. I mean drenched. Of course I couldn't resist the temptation of her pussy cream it's the most awesome thing ever. The taste of pussy cream drives me wild and she suggested we set up a camera for the 1st time ever. Who was I to say no ! She then threw me on the bed and began the best blowjob ever. The camera was set up to the tv so I glanced up and notice that the camera was set up aimed directly at her pussy. She had a steady thick rope like drip coming from her wide open pussy and when I saw that I immediately blew the largest load I've ever done to this day and she swallowed every drop like a champ. We watched that video for years until the tape broke but we were wondering how many of you gals here have the same erotic drip that she has during blowjobs? Please let us know below.
Thanks!
Bob
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I've even cum myself when a guy came in my mouth.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wow that is so exciting it makes me almost cum. You are beautiful by the way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't do it for me. I think of how sore my jaw is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure about dripping but I've had several women get very excited and wet when giving me a blow job and they usually want intercourse immediately after I get close... Gotta love women who get enthusiastic when sucking cock! ;)

*** EDIT **** Oops... This is an ask the gals... Sorry about that gals... sad
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have many many times if the guy is into it and it gets me going and even had orgasms from just sucking someone..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely get wet at the thought of swallowing cock
Lurker
0 likes
I do from time to time get that wet while sucking. And, granted this happened when I was being really bad, I've even cum from the excitement a couple times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes are more exciting than others, but yes I've cum while giving a guy a blowjob.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Sometimes are more exciting than others, but yes I've cum while giving a guy a blowjob.

Same here. It is quite a turn on...

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I get wet just anticipating giving head! I get so slippery and so juicy when he is plunging his cock inside my mouth and I am rubbing it all over my face. When he cums, it makes me so happy. I swallow it all and then I smile with pleasure. I love how hot it makes me feel. When he feels how wet my pussy is, he smiles too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes makes me so wet and I do drip and have had an orgasm or two doing it.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually cum when he explodes in my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The more I feel his reactions & hear his moans the wetter I get smile
Lurker
0 likes
Oh definitely...
Love to have him in my hands, squeezing his balls, slowly jacking that yummy cock.
Looking up at his face sliding my mouth lower around him deeper, und I suddenly bite his cock, tongue fucking his cock slit...yummy...smiles
Gets me so hot und feel my juices running down my inner thigh, dripping instantly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe the difference is the girl that sucks cock because guys love is so much and the girl that sucks cock just because she loves it as much as he does.

Yes, I am a member of that club also.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
By the time we get to the cock-sucking stage I'm usually well aroused, and if I'm still wearing knickers they'll be wet too. And I've certainly dripped onto the floor a few times when there's nothing to catch the juices.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s erotic, so of course. The more I’m into it,the wetter I get. I often cum when a guy shoots in my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
When I see a man that I want my pussy drips
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have an imagination, so I can almost orgasm seeing him get hard and knowing what I am going to do. The best is when I stop and start and stop and start, and do that several times. Before he cums, I jump on to ride him. All that build up sends me to the moon!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do all the time. It's even better if I tease. Bring him close a few times until he begs then I squirt. Total control. Make him pull his hands on his head. If he takes them off. Stop.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
OMG YES! That for me is the whole point of giving head. I suck his cock for my pleasure then his pleasure
Lurker
0 likes
It always has happened to me, ever since my first experience of giving head. Even thinking about it now is making me tingle down there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are times I'll have mini orgasms from doing that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I always get very wet when giving blow jobs, I've had also few mini orgasms when I've made the guy cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I get super wet from sucking dick. It's very sensual and personal things to stimulate someone with your mouth. So getting dripping wet only makes sense when you think about it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by bobcobb16
Wow that is so exciting it makes me almost cum. You are beautiful by the way!

I feel the same way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

10/10. It'll only happen w/ a few cause I think I actually liked them. It happened w/ Ex, Vladyslav, Stav, Jukka, Øleg and Mik.

W/ Mik, I sit on his boot to stop myself from shaking.