Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you catch your partner with another woman in bed, what would you do?

last reply
25 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What would you do?

22 votes remaining
Secretly watch them (2 votes) 9%
Fight with them (4 votes) 18%
Join them (10 votes) 45%
Leave them alone (7 votes) 32%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
0 likes
Where is the option for killing them both?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
KIDS REMEMBER THEY ARE ONLY FUCKING!
Marx Sister
0 likes
'Catch' is not the word I would use in most cases, at least as far as my relationships go. I would probably just apologize for interrupting, and be gone.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, I would watch for a short while, then I would ask if I could join in for an FFM threesome.

Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

I agree where is that option ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It happens - and I join them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always join them.

Brandie
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Jump in with both feet!
Lurker
0 likes
I would watch for a while and rub myself then strip and join them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We both have the right to be with others from time to time. Remember Sex and Love not exactly the same thing.

Could that be why I do no have a guy of my own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heightened desire! xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Go down on her.
Butterfly
0 likes
It's not very unusual for us... I join them every time lol
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Eh, that would make such a mess.

not if you do it right. so i've heard.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It happens often and I just join them.

Brandie
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

This is the only rightful answer.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
We both have the right to be with others from time to time. Remember Sex and Love not exactly the same thing.

Could that be why I do no have a guy of my own.

I totally agree that making love and fucking, or sport fucking as we call it, are two totally different things. I sport fuck a lot of men. Ten of them are in our private swing group. Only two of them do I make love to. Hubbie and his best friend Steven and his wife Kim. Steven was the first guy Hubbie offered me to, and the first guy I went all the way with after we were married. If they pass a law allowing couples to marry couples, we would get married as two couples, I would even marry Kim and she feels the same. But the guys would not marry each other as they are both very straight. Hubbie also shares me with guys and couples at the swing clubs we go to.

We have had an open marriage starting in 1980, about a year after we were married in 1979. I had my first swinger date with a gentleman 23 years older than me. Hubbie let me go meet Col D, whom we had known for several months, for him to buy me some bikinis if I tried them on for him. Hubbie told me I could go as far as I wanted to with him. He was disappointed when I did not come out when I tried them on at the store. But his face lit up when I told him, "It would be better if I tried them on at your house."

After I tried on the third and very revealing bikini we had a couple rounds of oral sex. When I climbd on his lap, while he was sitting on the sofa where we had been playing, with the intention of fucking his till rock hard cock, he said, "Let's save something for our next date." Hubbie offered me to Steven before our next date.

As for not having a guy of your own, you are probably looking in the wrong place. We see them every week at the swing clubs we go to.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by She
'Catch' is not the word I would use in most cases, at least as far as my relationships go. I would probably just apologize for interrupting, and be gone.

I totally agree, and in fact, it has happened to me, and that is just what I did, and never turned back.
0 likes
Quote by sprite

not if you do it right. so i've heard.

poison > chainsaw