If you..

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
had an online relationship with someone, and it was somewhat serious, would you have sex in real life? Keep in mind that having that online relationship will benefit you later on when you two decide to meet.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, absolutely...

You can create the sexual script(s) online and then live them out in reality.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol this is my relationship. met my boy on here we have talked every day since on here, or texting and we have plans to meet in the near future and we plan on having sex. We didnt start out with planning to have sex but in any type of relatioship thing progress lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yes, absolutely...

No, No Dancing Doll that is across the line, well unless there is a good supporting role for Whitney in the spript also!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yes, absolutely...

I agree, it can be rather delightful to detail your fantasies to another this way.
In lust and dreams,

Ashlyn
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yes, absolutely...

No, No Dancing Doll that is across the line, well unless there is a good supporting role for Whitney in the spript also!

Hmmm... well Whitney, a sequel is in the works, and I'm currently casting for best supporting actress!

Care to make yourself comfortable on my casting couch?...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I plede the 5th!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Been there, done that...

Wrote the script
Directed the movie...

THEN BOUGHT THE G-STRING!

Ling
Lurker
0 likes
"The G-String: The Life and Times of the Official Lush Slut"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me & my horny other half first met online, I spied his profile pic and felt an instant jolt of .... lust, pleasure, curiousity, desire! I just had to get to know him! We got talkin & soon found we had so much in common, there was a really strong connection from the off. It remained friendly at first but neither 1 of us could deny there was chemistry.... 18 months of talking online/over the phone later and we met for the very 1st time face-to-face... it was worth every minute of that wait! 3 years down the line we're still very much together, soul mates. We both agree that it was the fact we spent time talking & getting to know each other first that made all the difference when we finally met and not only was the attraction fierce but we'd formed a amazing bond too.... I thank my lucky stars I took the plunge & started that online frisson! xx
And somewhere, between when you said “I would never leave you”....And when you said “I can’t stay here anymore”....My heart got caught in the crossfire of all your words....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aw, our secret is out missy...I have to agree all the way though with my mrs other half. The yr and a half we spent nattering and passing sweet nothings, (not all inocent sweet nothings i must add) gave us a bond, a wanting, a needing to be together. From the first time we met i knew we'd spend all of our loving, lustfull life together. Dare i say i loved her before we'd even met ? Yes i dare, Dare i say that i wanted every part of her, every piece of her and every living cell? Yes i dare say all of that and i can also say that the wait, the torture, the wanting her well, it was worth every second, minute, hour, day, week, month and eventually and absolutely without a grain of doubt in my fragile little mind say, the whole 18 months was our coming together of mind, body and soul....Ok, Ok,...The sex, love making, call it what you will was totally and utterly beyond comparison to anything id ever felt in my life..FACT!!!...So, in answer to said question put to us in this thread, yes id meet, 100%.Obviously I did actually meet as ive just said and id recomend it to each and everyone of you.....Made me/us the happiest peeps around, heres hoping that we forever stay this way...God save the deviants!!!!!..smilexxx

Oh, lil lady deviant, Loves ya lots like jelly tots!!!! 4Keeps, boober & red against the world...lol...Mwah.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And somewhere, between when you said “I would never leave you”....And when you said “I can’t stay here anymore”....My heart got caught in the crossfire of all your words....