just fantasy? or can it happen?

last reply
23 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When my boyfriend and I are in a sexual activity of whatever nature, and I am at the point where an "orgasm wave" can break at any second, there are many things he could do that would push me over that edge.

Maybe his cock hits that just right spot, a sharp spank, a nipple pinch, perhaps a light clit squeeze or slap, ... etc, etc ... or he could even give a "command" of cum you dirty slut and these things could do it.

The point though, is that the activity has gotten to where the orgasm is imminent when these things are done.

In another thread, the idea that a woman could somehow be trained to cum upon command was brought up.

Do you think it is possible that you could cum simply if ordered to do so?

Is this just a control fantasy or do you think such a "training" could happen? If it could happen, how could it go about?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I don't think orgasms work the same as Pavlov's dogs.

Although, perhaps if every time I had an orgasm, I was rewarded with $1000 cash, I could be trained to cum on command.

I think for most people though, a person would have to turned on by the entire concept of orgasm denial and command orders for it to work... especially if you're talking about the hands-free, voice-command concept of orgasm. It might be a bit easier with the hitachi magic wand and a command, but I still think you have to be into that scene in general.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Although, perhaps if every time I had an orgasm, I was rewarded with $1000 cash, I could be trained to cum on command.

what a concept, DD!! I'd be down for that!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I don't think orgasms work the same as Pavlov's dogs.

I think for most people though, a person would have to turned on by the entire concept of orgasm denial and command orders for it to work... especially if you're talking about the hands-free, voice-command concept of orgasm. It might be a bit easier with the hitachi magic wand and a command, but I still think you have to be into that scene in general.

I was surprised little sister, I would have been sure it would take a nice piece of bling not just cash.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think i agree with the others, a cash reward on cumming on demand would be an incentive lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I orgasm pretty easily but I don't think I could ever do it on command
Lurker
0 likes
I don't cum very easily so I can't imagine "cumming on command" as being possible.

Just like the request of "cum for me baby" it would actually be a turn off. I would feel that the person I'm with is losing interest and wants me to cum more quickly so we can finish. II don't have to cum though to enjoy myself and I quite often don't cum.
Attention Whore
0 likes
Quote by amber
In another thread, the idea that a woman could somehow be trained to cum upon command was brought up.

Do you think it is possible that you could cum simply if ordered to do so?

The answer is YES x
Yes, you should have a hazard label on you, "warning CG will be your every fantasy"

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
No. No it isn't.
[url]http://[/url]
Attention Whore
0 likes
That isn't my experience, CoopsRuthie x
Yes, you should have a hazard label on you, "warning CG will be your every fantasy"

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can definitely happen, I wouldn't know about 'training', but it can definitely happen *shivers*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to cum quite easily with the right stimulation but I don't think it's possible to cum on command. I'm quite pleased too because I adore all of the play and build-up.
Attention Whore
0 likes
I was trained to cum on command and have done so for nearly 5 years. I did so pretty much on a daily basis and although I am no longer in that relationship I still can and do fairly regularly.

So, no, it isn't just fantasy.

The Linebacker
0 likes
When you read this I COMMAND YOU TO HAVE AN ORGASM!

You're welcome!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've heard about this happening, though never actually met someone who was trained to cum simply on command, though I know many who can't cum unless they are given permission, so it seems possible.

Not for me though, I enjoy the teasing and having my pet hold off her orgasm far more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cum on command for the hubby all the time and have trained several hyper sexual submissive men to do so for me as well so not just a fantasy at all!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it takes me forever to cum (probably from 2 much masterbation lol) when i was young i use to think it would b a problem ,when i would b with a woman. turns out its an advantage , i can go 4 awhile b4 i get off . my partners arn't complaning.
Lurker
0 likes
Well......

Like a lot of guys I guess, I will occasionally say, "Are you going to come for me, Baby, 'C'mon Pretty..." and normally that's okay..... (IS IT????!!!!????)

I did ONCE have a girl, (and I used this in a story) where I'd ask her to make herself come with her fingers when she was blowing me, and in truth, she loved it...... Once, I remember her doing her thang when I noticed she WASN'T busy between her legs and I asked her why not..... And she plopped me out and said, "Because you didn't TELL me to......"

I got all arrogant (and quite unsure of what she wanted, in truth...) and said, "That's right, I didn't...." And she got on with the thing, still not touching herself but finally I said, "Okay you can come now" and she delved frantically into her knickers and came in seconds..... In fact, she came so powerfully that she forgot all about me and I had to eventually, (and gently and kindly, with cuddles...) remind her to finish me off! But we talked about it afterwards and it turned out she LOVED to be told to touch herself when she was being a naughty girl but my TELLING her to do it was part of the hit for her......

I've never said to anyone, "Don't Come......" (I must try that!!!!)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CumGirl
I was trained to cum on command and have done so for nearly 5 years. I did so pretty much on a daily basis and although I am no longer in that relationship I still can and do fairly regularly.

So, no, it isn't just fantasy.

Quote by Bunny12
I cum on command for the hubby all the time and have trained several hyper sexual submissive men to do so for me as well so not just a fantasy at all!

I just figured this for fantasy too. How did you learn to cum on command and how do you train others?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just figured this for fantasy too. How did you learn to cum on command and how do you train others?

Luckily I am very multi orgasmic and with a few hard thrusts and a "Cum on my cock bitch!!!" and I just do probably has something with pelvic muscle control. With the men you just get them almost to the point of cumming and keep them there a bit then when you say "Cum now for me" pop there goes the explosion.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I think I've around 15 grand in my current account....... So, can you come to Ireland for two days?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How can anyone not know that this is true!

Doesn't anyone read the *lush stories, to know that EVERY woman comes on command.

"Cum for me baby," he ordered.

"Okay," she moaned as she came.

Surely you have read that before!

Shame, people, shame

* Please note that Lush Stories is a FICTION story site
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fantasy but if it works for you, good on ya you lucky thing