Kitty Play

last reply
2 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I recently entered a relationship with an amazing woman (who I happened to have met on here). We've been talking for some time, and last night, she told me that she was into kitty play. I've never been with a woman who was into it, and she (at least not in person) has never been with a guy who was into it. It's a new idea to me as I've never really found myself in a BDSM-type relationship or situation. I would classify myself as more of a Dom than a Sub just based on the few times I've dabbled, and she's absolutely Sub. But there's something about it that just works for me.

I'm just curious how many women actually are into kitty play.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by positivetension
Not a kitty, but I've developed a strong interest in puppy play. It's just a really fun fantasy for now...I'm still slowly warming my boyfriend up to trying it.

Essentially the same thing.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy