Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, what is the biggest mistake men/women make in their relationships?

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I would say getting involved with someone who they didn't really a connection with to begin with.
I think we have all done it at some point, not really been too sure if you want to be with that person but you decide to just go with the flow and hope maybe your feelings may grow.

How about you?
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a girl, but I wanted to say my idea

we men forget women are more emotional than us, we forget they want their heart to be caressed like being caressed their body...just my idea :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I agree, getting with someone who you aren't 100% sure about to start with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I third that emotion. Whats worse than the settling for whats there at the moment, is always wondering or knowing it would have been better with the 1 you have the real connection with. Don't want to leave this place with regret.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am taking this to mean an established relationship. So the biggest mistake is as you get familiar with someone - taking the other person for granted.
Lurker
0 likes
Viewing the relationship in a completely selfish perspective.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not Talking to eachother!!!!

It's al;l about communication and not playing with eachothers emotions or minds....

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Getting too serious too soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Getting married
Seriously, I've seen more than one good relationship destroyed by a piece of paper
Lurker
0 likes
Rushing in too fast without taking the time to get to know each other.

Also holding on to their perfect idea of someone despite what that person is actually like (i.e. a douchebag)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Getting too clingy and needy! or having their whole life revolving around the guy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the biggest mistakes i feel is the friendship. There has to be a loving friendship before any relationship can take place successfully.
Love Always,
Country Cutie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not being honest about who they are as a sexual being and/or not being willing to try new things
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Angel Princess of Passion
0 likes
Lack of self confidance and trust.
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Becoming too comfortable. Not appreciating what they have. If you want the relationship to be good you have to invest yourself in it. Ladies keep up your appearance, never stop acting like you did when you were first together~!~!