Male on male sexual activity a turn on?

last reply
99 replies
14.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it is a turn on for me just like most guys like to see us gals getting it on. Hubbie is not interested at all in any type of male on male action. Nor are alynof the mals in our private swing group. Although he is not homophobic when it comes to him and another guy DPing me and their cocks and balls touch in the action. He will take me to a few places where I can watch. He does get the benifits of my excitement. There has been very little male on male action at the swing clubs we go to. If it is happening it is behind closed doors in the private rooms.

Brandie
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
it doesn't turn me on, but i have no problem seeing it.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a huge turn on for me. I frequent the men's room more than any other room and post plenty M2M pics. I love it!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
it doesn't turn me on, but i have no problem seeing it.

I'm the same way. I had a roommate friend who LOVED gay male sex. It was a great turn on for her. She was somewhat embarrassed by this and often times asked me to buy some gay mags which I did. I can only imagine what went on.
She was straight, single, and from what I understand had great sex with the men in her life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know many men love to see women on women. My husband likes to talk about it! Back in college I once stumbled onto two guys, one giving the other oral. At the time I was more curious, neither excited or turned off by what I saw. I recently have found that reading some gay male erotica excites me.
Lurker
0 likes
I am not really into man on man sex, but in the right scenario I could see how it could very hot smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm into it. I wouldn't want my boyfriend to do it because I'm into it but yeah I mean the only thing better than one hot guy is more hot guys (or girls) I suppose.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it too.. it can be so hot to watch hehehehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

As a mere male, may I toss in my 2 cents worth?

If the 'Guys' want to watch 'Girl on Girl' and find it a turn on,
then why can't the 'Girls' watch 'Guy on Guy' and find it a turn on.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a turn on....it's so sexy watching guy on guy. Mmmmmmmm