Minuteman.

last reply
23 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi gals! What is the quickest quickie you've ever had? If you catch my drift ;)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Well, if you count the time he was just starting to pull into the driveway but didn't quite make it into the garage then I guess it would be -0 seconds.

I've had a few where a full minute would have been a luxury. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I empathize with Dancing Doll! I've had some very quick quickies! My bf at the minute is not one for making it last. I've had him thrust about 10-15 before and cum. Even though I love him to cum it makes all of my fun disappear
Lurker
0 likes
The first facial I ever received was from a less than a minuteman. It wasn't intentional, I was kneeling in front of him and he blew his load just before I got my mouth to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
The first facial I ever received was from a less than a minuteman. It wasn't intentional, I was kneeling in front of him and he blew his load just before I got my mouth to it.

I thought we agreed to not tell anyone about that!!!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was once with a guy who came when he was putting on a condom. So I would say that was less then zero seconds!! I really felt bad for him, but to his defense, at least my hand was on him at the time.

Had a few others in the "15 or 20 stroke" range but that one tops them all for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I hope I never suffer from this affliction, it would be terrible not being able to please my girl. Yet another good reason to keep working on that stamina.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when my hubby was working out of town for a week at a time,
he returned home and we both were more than ready.
By the time we had our clothes off and I hopped on we both exploded!
so I would say less than a min.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
When I was a teenager I went out with this dude who was so excited when we made out that he kinda...didn't even get it out of his pants...He was mortified and only stopped apologizing when I promised not to tell anyone. SO EMBARRASSING.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been lucky in that I've never had anyone that lasted under 10 minutes without a good reason to be so quick. By this I mean if I've been teasing/stimulating a guy for hours I consider it a consequence of my actions if they can't last more than a couple of minutes

I did, however, date a guy who came in his pants on a reasonably regular basis during 'make out sessions' though....not even foreplay....bizarre. Even more bizarrely, when we did have sex (I was his first) he lasted a good half an hour each time.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
You do understand, that if you've been intimate with the same fellow a few to several times...and he suddenly becomes the Minuteman on a rare occasion...it's sort of a compliment towards you and the thoughts you've conjured in his mind all day long.

Is that a bad thing?

If so, than I stand guilty as charged. More than a few women have coaxed me quickly. And I suspect they bragged about doing so, to their associates (out of my earshot).
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
You do understand, that if you've been intimate with the same fellow a few to several times...and he suddenly becomes the Minuteman on a rare occasion...it's sort of a compliment towards you and the thoughts you've conjured in his mind all day long.

Is that a bad thing?

If so, than I stand guilty as charged. More than a few women have coaxed me quickly. And I suspect they bragged about doing so, to their associates (out of my earshot).

That's how I see it. I've definitely had the boyfriend (and other guys in the past) randomly last under 5 minutes when they usually go nearer half an hour....of course, it could also just be that they haven't had as much time to wank recently
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To my dismay, many of my partners don't last long at all (we're talking under a minute, honestly, unless he pulls out), but I think that's partly an anatomy issue, and partly because of the intense build-up beforehand (I love to seduce as foreplay). Shortest was under ten seconds...no, maybe under five! lol Luckily, I just see that as "Getting the first out of the way"...there's a lot to be said for a short refractory period! ;)

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Is that a bad thing?

Is this because you grow more fond of her? My last lover said that the more he got to know me, the quicker he came. That was seriously one of the best compliments I've ever received. Luckily, he never got soft, either lol.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by naughtiestmommy

Is this because you grow more fond of her?

Most often, that has been the main reason. Then there's also the occasional FWB who I haven't seen in ages, or the NSA who has teased & tormented me for a few days with her wily & knowing seductive powers.

In any event, unless your partner is a chronic premature ejaculator and requires a 60 minute or more recovery time (while ignoring you totally), it shouldn't be less than a compliment to you.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There are times when the best of men come quickly. What I do in this circumstance is have my wife ride my face as I lap out our combined juices. I always have a raging hard on,after this. It's like the sex never stopped. I'll continue to fuck her till I blow my load in her again as she laps at the come that's all over my face. This is one of my greatest kinks, I actually faked a quick one once to indulge myself. I'm getting hard now as I write this.
Lurker
0 likes
I was a less than a minute man my first time I had sex! Thank god that was just a one off : )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most of the time i can controll my self for 10-15 min but it depends on how much foreplay and how long its been since last had sex. i always try to please her first in any way she likes it but sometimes she also needs it fast and hard too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I once had a guy cum from just making out, as we were kissing I went to reach into his shorts and ended up running my hand into a big gooey mess
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMAO....less than a minute!!!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I had a guy come when I was taking his cock out of his pants once. I've had a lot of unsatisfactorily short sessions also, many less than a minute.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I brought a guy home from a club one time and I showered to get the alcohol smell out my system. He was patiently lying on my bed fully clothed and when I came out the bathroom he started to get at his belt but by the time I got to the bed he blew all over himself. At first I was angry but when I saw the look on his face I felt so bad ! He was lucky he had a good tongue though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would assume just about every woman has had the unpleasure of the infamous 2 pump chump