3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
it looks like a very good sized cock to me, definately over average
Lurker
0 likes
Looks like on above average from the ones I have seen. Not the size but how the tool is used is what counts. (except in a guys head)
Lurker
0 likes
You might want to read the Lush guidelines before posting a picture of your boyfriend's junk in the forums. That is a definite no-no.

Other than that, it looks like an average-sized cock.

Anyone want my lunch??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whoops, my bad! I didn't know that, sorry! But thank you guys! Maybe he'll believe me now!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
You might want to read the Lush guidelines before posting a picture of your boyfriend's junk in the forums. That is a definite no-no.

Other than that, it looks like an average-sized cock.

Anyone want my lunch??

Well said M'Lady.
Clever Gem
0 likes
"Please use the measurement alone to continue the thread. Thanks **"

Damn, too slow! hahahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well the pic is gone. But if he is 7 1/2", he is above average. Did he measure or did you? From my experience, when a guy measures, 7 1/2 usually means about 6, which is still nice but average.

If your happy with it, thats all that matters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, I am happy, and I'm the one who measured lol. But I'm wanting him to believe me that 7 1/2 is actually good!
Lurker
0 likes
ThatS normal or just bigger then normal
Lurker
0 likes
7 1/2 and thick is above average. In my not so limited experience! xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
map of average penis size by country.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
"Please use the measurement alone to continue the thread. Thanks **"

Damn, too slow! hahahaha

Missed it too!! - Having to use my imagination...

thinks...

Sounds above average to me, but the most important thing is that the two of you get the best use of it and have fun..
(god, that sounds so trite.. hahaha)
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe it's him thats big?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Missed it too!! - Having to use my imagination...

thinks...

Sounds above average to me, but the most important thing is that the two of you get the best use of it and have fun..
(god, that sounds so trite.. hahaha)

Haha well that picture is awesome! To me, he is very big, and we have lots of fun! =]
Lurker
0 likes
If you look online, you'll find that the average penis length for a straight guy is anywhere between 5 1/2 to 6 inches in length... so as everyone says... 7 1/2 is above average... plus... it depends on how you measure it too... LOL. If you measure from the base of the shaft to the top of the head underneath his cock, it will appear bigger than measuring it from the base of the shaft to the tip of the head on top of the cock. Just tell him he's in the top 10% of people with a big cock compared to the 90% of people who have an average or smaller dick (6 inches and below). :-) x
Lurker
0 likes
Plus... remind him it not the size that matters... its what he does with it... hehehe... and by the sounds of it... he knows what he's doing... ;-) x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can attest to that! He's very good! XD The size just makes it all that better. My ex was 6 inches, and the sex was great too, it's just the size that makes intensified lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HisDarkestMistress
Okay, ladies and guys alike, he measures at 7 1/2 inches, nice girth. What do you think? Is he big, small, or average? I say big, he thinks small. Weigh in!

** Photo removed by Lush Admin. Explicit genital photos are not allowed in the forums. Please use the measurement alone to continue the thread. Thanks **

Not that I want to see cock, and this is just a suggestion, but you might put a picture of it in your profile gallery. Then the people in the thread could take a look without breaking forum rules. There's a handy link to it (your name), and you'll get a lot more profile views (if you're in to that).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been contemplating responding to this question for a while now, trying to form an answer or opinion, and I think I can now, although I know this is late and pretty much been answered, but still wanted to weigh in as well.

I am not going to lie here, I am definitely smaller than your boyfriend. I am only five inches fully erect (see my pictures in my profile and read the story I recently wrote about it if you want). Your boyfriend is completely normal. I also consider myself normal as well. He should not be worried one bit.

As another poster said, it's not the size that matters. It's all how one uses it.

I have learned to be myself with my smaller than normal one. I also learned how to "use" it to make it pleasurable for my partner. There are so many things a man with a smaller penis can do with a woman to make it just as enjoyable for her.

As long as the man accepts himself the way he is, and stay honest, then size will not matter in a relationship at all.

Take it from me, I am living proof.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SensualDesires83
I've been contemplating responding to this question for a while now, trying to form an answer or opinion, and I think I can now, although I know this is late and pretty much been answered, but still wanted to weigh in as well.

I am not going to lie here, I am definitely smaller than your boyfriend. I am only five inches fully erect (see my pictures in my profile and read the story I recently wrote about it if you want). Your boyfriend is completely normal. I also consider myself normal as well. He should not be worried one bit.

As another poster said, it's not the size that matters. It's all how one uses it.

I have learned to be myself with my smaller than normal one. I also learned how to "use" it to make it pleasurable for my partner. There are so many things a man with a smaller penis can do with a woman to make it just as enjoyable for her.

As long as the man accepts himself the way he is, and stay honest, then size will not matter in a relationship at all.

Take it from me, I am living proof.

Thank you very much, it's actually nice to have3 a guys perspective. =]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That a good size cock. I'm not gay but I would say that's over average? Looks about 8" or so? Mines 7-8 and ive never had complaints
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that is above average , i`m 6 " would love to have another 1' 1/2