9.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
1st husband - 19 years older

2nd husband - 9 years older

Current husband 15 months younger

Age is just a number... I don't care if he's older or younger as long as I'm treated well.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any age, as long as their legal of course smile
Lurker
0 likes
Older
Lurker
0 likes
Around my age preferably
Lurker
0 likes
It's more a matter of character, for me. Older guys are more interesting conversationalist. They're less likely to be reckless, immature, asses...
Site administrator
0 likes
nope .. sorry I was going to post but thought better of it .. too many tins of Fosters.
Lurker
0 likes
Always older, they know what they want, and know how to do it
Lurker
0 likes
I've always dated older except for my ex relationship..I have to admit older all the way.. The level of communication, understanding is completely different.. But you have to be prepared: they know what they want and they're going to do what they want..
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by insatiable
I've always dated older except for my ex relationship..I have to admit older all the way.. The level of communication, understanding is completely different.. But you have to be prepared: they know what they want and they're going to do what they want..

Older men have been there, done that - we don't need the drama. Come along for the ride or don't, we're perfectly happy either way.

There is something about a younger lady, the innocence of age and all. But, I prefer the lady I've been with for 30 years.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My preference is an older man. They usually show a patience that is not common in a younger man. The other thing is they seem to enjoy the little things more, understand the importance of treasuring what's special to them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it comes to age it totally depends on the person in question, being with an older guy doesn't necessarily insure security and being with a younger guy doesn't make you a glorified babysitter.

I like older men but anything over about ten years age difference is seriously pushing it in my opinion. Especially at my age a man who is far older than me is interested in totally different things. It is also a bit worrying when you consider the power difference any large age difference creates within a relationship, that's why the whole "daddy" thing wouldn't work for me, Independence is vital in any relationship I'm a part of.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
My preference is older. They know what do and when to do it. Plus, they are financially secure (or should be) and won't be hitting me up for cash. Been there. It sucked.
Lurker
0 likes
its older or nothing at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like women of all ages... though preferably at least over 20.0K1Q3KbqFsEGh4nw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like older men. I think because of the vast amount of life experience they come with. They have been there, done that, also they don't sweat the small stuff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love older women. I find them sexy and very loving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the individual.
Lurker
0 likes
My age or older suits me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OLDER!!! Definitely older for me. They are kinder and gentler and romance is always on their mind as they can surely rise to the occasion. Older men know what they want, how to get it and how to grant a woman's desires. They know how to touch all the sensual spots on a woman's body to make her hot. They can take you over the edge and back while patiently waiting as you ride waves and waves of orgasms. Whether they're in perfect health or need that lil blue pill to keep them stiff, they'll surely give you the ride of your life!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Older. I couldnt see myself putting up with the crap younger guys do and go through(some)..
Lurker
0 likes
Older. Hubs is older. I can't imagine being with a man younger than me. Frat parties aren't my thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer older. Though my father is 3 years younger than my mother.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer younger