peeing

last reply
14 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Would it make you mad if your guy was in the bathroom while you did your business?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Me.
Lurker
0 likes
No way, If im in the bathroom and anyone came in. Then gosh just get on with it lol. I did once have someone elses hand hold my cock while i peed in a field lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Only if it was a long term thing, definately not on the first date!
Lurker
0 likes
no. its disgusting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely depends on the length of the relationship. But definitely not a first date thing, LOL
Lurker
0 likes
it's never come up with a man but i have had girls walk in on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband and I are at a very comfortable stage in our marriage where peeing in front of each other is totally fine. Otherwise, I think I only peed in front of one other guy I dated.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh no I just wouldn't be able to pee if I was on the loo and my man was in the bathroom, I hate anyone hearing me pee I don't even like being in the bathroom and my man come in for a pee also arghhhh Me no likey
Lurker
0 likes
I've been peeing in front of others for years - albeit only males. Women? ...long term relationships perhaps and if they asked to watch - which has happened to me on a second date. I thought it a little weird at the time, but obliged none-the-less.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh shit!!! - apologies ...I didn't realise until it was too late that this an "ask the girls only" question - sorry for the rude intrusion ladies - x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't bother me; and my wife (especially when we are staying at a hotel with only one toilet/bath) will come in to do her business while I shower. Peeing is a natural body function - as is drinking.

I still have memories from years ago when my sister would carefully draw back my foreskin and hold my little member while I releived my bladder; her aim was better than mine.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Conny-sure
Oh shit!!! - apologies ...I didn't realise until it was too late that this an "ask the girls only" question - sorry for the rude intrusion ladies - x

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't give a rat's ass except when he starts making goofy noises on purpose so I can't pee then I just wanna smack the crap outta him!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Only if his aim was bad.

-MV