Pierced cock, ladies preference, experiences good or bad

last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies do you like piereced cocks? If you've had sex with a guy who was pierced did you like it or not. What types of piercings?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have never had nor seen one! Sorry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I don't care for them. I have had guys that have been pierced in different places on their cock and they seam to hinder more than anything else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a pierced nipple
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But either way in good with anything
Lurker
0 likes
Never seen such a thing
Lurker
0 likes
Have never seen one in real life.
Lurker
0 likes
Bad.

It didn't improve anything sensation wise (for me) and I was so terrified I'd hurt him in some way that I couldn't relax and enjoy anything. (Seriously - I had thought of it ripping out, getting hung up on my teeth, him doubling over in pain, it getting stuck while he was fucking me).

So - no, just no. That shit is what horror stories are made of - not sexy times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like most of the other ladies here I have never seen one and to honest, nothing about it sounds appealing to me. Sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with most...I have never seen one and really don't care to. Metilda's scenario had me laughing though so I want to see her with one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have seen one yes but haven't had sex with someone who had one. Would I like to? Yea im kinda curious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm curious, depending on who it's attached to I might try one.