Pussy smell

last reply
3 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife stopped taking bc pill because she is trying to get pregnant. Since then her pussy defiantly has a different smell that isn't as sweet. She had even noticed and keeps apologizing and is embarrassed. I can imagine that it has to do with changing of her hormones. Is there anything she can do to make it better even if it's for sex? I thought I saw someone type of product made for that at one time. Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell her to eat pineapple that works for women and men.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
www.rephresh.com ...this will normalize the pH in your wife's vagina and reduce the bacterial count.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
She may have Bacterial Vaginosis, which is an overgrowth of bacteria, and very common - the smell gets worse post-sex, so that might be why you're both noticing it. She can go to her doctor to get a prescription gel to treat it, or try her luck with one of the over the counter products like CanesBalance..

If it's not this and something more random, she can maybe try a ph-balance wash like Vagisil and/or eat more probiotics.