Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Question for the ladies! (and guys too if they want. lol)

last reply
27 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In honor of this, my twentieth birthday, as well as the New Year, I have a question for all of you. Should I grow a beard? :P Would a beard fit me?
The bear in the top hat!

Here's my facebook if anyone wants it: http://www.facebook.com/kungfujimmyd
0 likes
Yes you should grow a beard, if you're only 20 a beard would not only make you look older but more intelligent as well. I think this look would work the best for you (in my honest opinion)

This guy looks like he is wicked smart!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes

I think a moustache is nice also...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I hate beards and moustaches!! But many women love them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no no no, beards are awful and women hate the stubble rash they give.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I don't like fully grown beards or moustaches, BUT I love the sexy stubble look when a man hasn't shaved for 2-3 days!! X
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
well, the thing is, i like goatees on men - they look good - but if they're not well trimmed, they make for terrible make out sessions, and even it they are, sometimes they bother me a bit... so, if you just want to look good, go for it, but if you plan on doing a lot of kissing, think long and hard about it. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Love a goatee and stumble! It's very sexy. A full beard not so much and under no circumstances is a mustache attractive! Definitely keep it groomed and close to your face, I personally like the feel.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
Love a goatee and stubble! It's very sexy. A full beard not so much and under no circumstances is a mustache attractive! Definitely keep it groomed and close to your face, I personally like the feel.

Same with me. I happen to love a bit of stubble scratching the inside of my thighs. LOVE IT!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
How about you try to afford your own place, and quit taking photographs of yourself in your parent's dirty, water-spotted guest bathroom mirror?

Failing that, by all means. Grow a neckbeard.

How does this play into your ex-girlfriend's situation which you informed us about, 6 or 8 months ago. You know what I'm referring to. The deal where she fucked you over and then you claim she got knocked up and everything was good in your eyes.

Come'on dude.

Join the US Armed Forces already and get a life. Let the Marines shape your ass up.

It is time, Mister Man of War. Be that which you aspire to be.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
DO IT!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
How about you try to afford your own place, and quit taking photographs of yourself in your parent's dirty, water-spotted guest bathroom mirror?

Failing that, by all means. Grow a neckbeard.

How does this play into your ex-girlfriend's situation which you informed us about, 6 or 8 months ago. You know what I'm referring to. The deal where she fucked you over and then you claim she got knocked up and everything was good in your eyes.

Come'on dude.

Join the US Armed Forces already and get a life. Let the Marines shape your ass up.

It is time, Mister Man of War. Be that which you aspire to be.

I don't comment here like ever, but really man is there any reason to be that hostile and rude to the OP?
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain” -unknown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I say go for it. As long as you trim your beard and or mustache you would look very handsome.

(I'm bias as my boyfriend has a beard and I like guys with facial hair) PS I have never got a rash from stubble or beard hair.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I've got a bit of a beard going on and I love it (as does my girlfriend, as long as I keep it reasonably trimmed).

If you think it will help you to feel good about yourself, then go for it. How you feel about yourself and the way you look is much more important than what anyone else thinks.

The good thing about beards is that if you decide it's not working for you or it's starting to irritate you, you can very easily get rid of it (and start from scratch, if you desire).
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by heroes821
I don't comment here like ever, but really man is there any reason to be that hostile and rude to the OP?

Not usually, but you should know a bit of the OPs history of his postings, and it might open your eyes a bit too.

A Lush friend of mine once told me...

Some of us read the idiocy and think of things to say, and never type our first-thought reply.

Some of us, (you) do the opposite.

Now, go back and check out 75% of ManOWar's commentary over the last few years.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well... WellMadeMale. I would join the military, but due to a leg problem that I was born with, I am unable. But I am glad that you keep track of what I do. lol makes me feel special :P
The bear in the top hat!

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by ManOfWar
In honor of this, my twentieth birthday, as well as the New Year, I have a question for all of you. Should I grow a beard? :P Would a beard fit me?

Can you grow a beard? If its too thin it will look nasty. I sometimes grow a beard or goatee during the winter and keep it cut real short. Sometimes I have gone with the stubble look for weeks at a time by just using the trimmer on my electric razor.

Having a beard depends upon the color and beard thickness and your face. Also your hair length. Beards don't work with a crew cut or flat top.

I just had a beard and shaved it off. Wife said it was scratching her but she still didn't want me to shave it, but with my current longer hair length I was beginning to look like I had stepped out of the 1960s Haight Ashbury district, so the beard had to go.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by ManOfWar
Well... WellMadeMale. I would join the military, but due to a leg problem that I was born with, I am unable. But I am glad that you keep track of what I do. lol makes me feel special :P

When people walk into my house with mud on their boots and track it around my wood flooring or carpet, I tend to make note. When guests come over to enjoy brewskis on the back deck, and toss their cigarette butts over the railing, into my manicured lawn - I remember.

Similarly, when you (or anyone else, self included) come onto a free website forum board, and post purposely mean commentary (as you've done) where anyone can read the comments (to instigate some attention to themselves)... Yeah, I remember.

If you can go a whole year from your 20th to your 21st on this planet, without soiling the sandbox of my favorite website - I'll remember that too and cut you some slack in the future. You were young, but now you've matured... move along people, nothing to see here.

Think you're up to it, Man? It would be most welcomed. Oh, and happy birthday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But... I really enjoy lush and everyone on it. I'm sorry that I've somehow offended you in some way, WMM, but believe me when I say I meant no harm.
The bear in the top hat!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
personally, i'm a sucker for a guy with facial hair. seriously! LOVE IT! i think it makes an ordinary man look extraordinary and makes a man look like a man and not a boy. having said that, i'm not into full grown hairy beards either...more like 5 o'clock shadows. and yes, it can be irritating at times but like i always say...sometimes so much pleasure can come from a little bit of pain ;)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by ManOfWar
But... I really enjoy lush and everyone on it. I'm sorry that I've somehow offended you in some way, WMM, but believe me when I say I meant no harm.

Then you'll change your quotation to: Make Love Not War.

But of course you won't. You already told the website owner to go take a swim.

See how you are...

See how lenient she is?

Funny I should remember?

Grow up, Man...join the rest of us...become what you can be.

There is still hope for you, yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've already stated my reason for my signature. I believe in war. Most of the males in my family were/ are in some sort of military service. But if it does offend people I will change it, but not to "Make Love Not War" because I feel as I would be disrespecting my family.

As for moving out: I've been trying to for 2 years but my grandparents still need me around to help care for the homestead. Lots of wood-chopping and gardenwork to be done. I even refused a scholarship to Julliard just to stay home for them.
The bear in the top hat!

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Does your mommy and daddy and grandparents know that you are you on the Lushstories.com website?

If not, change your signature quote to something other than what it is...Don't just give us a ration of bullshit. You're in our community, under our roof, so-to-speak. Grow the fck up. You're offending some of us, the people you are associating with. Not your parents nor grandparents. I understand your respect for them...but are they sitting next to you and watching you surf?

Come'on man.

Oh, and wash that damned mirror!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Father does. And he enjoys some of the stories.

But I did change my signature, and even sent in a name change request. I really don't want to offend people.
The bear in the top hat!

Lurker
0 likes

(apologies if you saw the post I made by mistake... SOOO embarrassed!!)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Nicola...do not go there.

Lurker
0 likes
Still blushing...