13.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No I don't mind them looking at all....
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I really do not wear clothing that is revealing very often. However, I rarely wear a bra and my nipples are usually rather prominent. I wear t-shirts that very clearly show them. I am quite comfortable with that and don't really care who looks.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PracticalMagic
No I don't mind them looking at all....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love the attention i get when i wear reveling cloths. guys staring is just what i want, but i dress for myself, to flatter my own body, the stares are just a bonus!
Alice Puppet <3
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, yes I do like it when guys look at me when I wear revealing clothes. It can be fun at times, at other times it can get rather annoying. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love the attension as long as its posative attension
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ladies, the Sexiest thing you can have on is a smile and confidence in this one man's opinion...
Lurker
0 likes
They look they look you cant tell them not to your wearing very little if you didnt want anyone to look don't dress that way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think if you wear revealing clothing... you shouldn't complain if a guy checks you out... and I wear revealing clothing all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
i dont mind at all. As long as they keep their hands to themselves, id love to actually do a bit of flashing if i was wearing some really sexy and easy to flash in
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Every pair of jeans, shorts, skirts I buy, I want my ass to look good in... and I love sexy tops, but I don't wear them because I want to show off my boobs, I just wear what I want to wear, and what I feel good and confident in... also, having big boobs, sometimes they are hard to hide anyway lol. And yeah, I don't mind turning a few heads along the way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by haleyandjames
i dont mind at all. As long as they keep their hands to themselves, id love to actually do a bit of flashing if i was wearing some really sexy and easy to flash in

I agree with Haley and even a step further, if you are the right guy you may not need to keep you hands off.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I adore when guys stare at me, specially my ass. But I also like leaving something to imagination ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I love getting looks from guys/girls smile it definitely makes my day when I see hungry eyes on me, undressing me. I love flashing on "accident" too I just know I'll be the topic of some good conversation somewhere! Low cut, tight, short, anything will do the trick!
Lurker
0 likes
No I don't mind at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, I work hard enough to keep this body looking good, I really appreciate it when a hot looking guy drools over it.. I wear fetish wear, latex, leather, spandex, pvc most every day. The level of attention I get is amazing.
it also helps when you work for yourself in your own office... no boss to object.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
There is an old quotation which says that dress on a woman is like an address on an envelope, indicating where she wants to go. So I wear accordingly lol.... at home or with gfs, I deliberately wear revealing dresses. I love my body so I love to show it to them. However, in school, mall etc I'm all decent smile
Lurker
0 likes
No I don't mind people are going to look anyways
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
if you wear revealing clothing, you have to expect to attract some stares. as long as the stares are respectful and appreciative, rather than leers that are just plain creepy, it is a good thing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wear what I want to wear. I don't wear clothes specifically so that guys look at me in the street, I'm not an object for the pleasure of others. I wear clothes which I like, I find flattering on me and make me feel good.

Of course sometimes objectification occurs within a relationship where one person wants to please the other by looking, dressing or acting a certain way, but as long as it's a two way street and not a constant stream, I think that it can be healthy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If guy's wanna look it's not a problem for me, I kinda enjoy it sometimes.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a lady as you know but I have read this with interest. FACT, NO WOMAN HERE doesn't KNOW she WILL be getting attention! Next, straights wear sexy clothing TO be SEEN and appreciated by MALES. Lesbians to be seen and appreciated by WOMEN KNOWING that MEN WILL look too! Bi's to draw attention PERIOD! Complaints about "No I really don't.' ? Sorry, get real you are adults or you wouldn't be here. AS SUCH you KNOW what to expect ...WHEN YOU PUT THEM ON!
Lurker
0 likes
This is a one way topic. It is acceptable for women to wear revealing clothing, but not men. Its socially unacceptable. I wish men could. I mean we can, but we just get harassed and sometimes told to please put on some clothing. Anyone else feel that this should change?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
straights wear sexy clothing TO be SEEN and appreciated by MALES.

With this you are saying that the purpose of women is to appease men, there is no regard for her brain or abilities in the real world. I don't wear tight jeans or a low cut top with the intention of attracting males, far less to please some man I pass in the street. If I am in a relationship with a man it's a different story, the dynamics change because there is mutual respect and abilities and personality are valued.

Quote by Wardog
you KNOW what to expect ...WHEN YOU PUT THEM ON!

Should we expect this though? For example, would you want your daughter or sister to be merely seen as a sex object, which is at the moment what you seem to be inferring about women. I don't want to live in a world which sexualises and objectifies women no matter what they accomplish, which if you look in the media is exactly what you see.
Lurker
0 likes
Lady it's called NATURE and the perpetuation of the species which we can ALL be thankful for! Artificial, latter day legislated silliness masquerading as man's "wisdom" overriding the aforementioned FACTS aside. In answer to your questions a simple YES should suffice. and, btw wants wishes et al are irrelevant to a simple acceptance of FACTS WE CANNOT CHANGE through legislation by arrogance. Lastly, reread my comments I'm talking REALITY. It IS what it IS. AND, you KNEW what it IS by puberty at the latest, as did my ex wife , my daughter and every other woman I've loved and respected.
Lurker
0 likes
No I wont mind.... I may ask their views too :P
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Guys have looked at my body practically my whole life. I'm pretty used to it
Lurker
0 likes
Earlier on in our marriage when Dave and I went out, he would ask me to wear something a bit 'spicy' to have other men look. Our lovemaking sessions later were incredible! Was a turn-on for both of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been seen by more than I would care to know - as a nude model. If had a problem with guys looking (read ogling) me then I would not have done it.
Now there is no way I would wear revealing clothing or short or tight clothing. My job would not be worth it and I have had my fun.