Shaved, Trimmed, or Natural??

last reply
379 replies
44.0k views
3 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies Only Please! Do you shave your pussy? Trim it? or leave it natural? And if you wish to...tell us why?
Guys! They KNOW what you like, so read and enjoy... and keep your nose out of it! (lol)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Personally I prefer to be natural because that is just how I am. I will shave it or trim it depending on who I am with as well. Its not all about me, but the other person should accept my wishes if I want it to be natural..lol
Lurker
0 likes
shaved all the way, it just feels a hell of a lot better in every since
Lurker
0 likes
I usually wax it all off but sometimes I leave a small patch.. It does feel soo much better when someone is going down on you to be bare!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh look, it's the new pubic hair thread of this week!
Anything wrong the previous gazillion ones?
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter

hehee you really hate these repeats dont you? ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by thepainter

hehee you really hate these repeats dont you? ;)

LMB, I know what you mean. Didn't Nicola ban all repeat threads?

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved..completly...all the time...since i was 15.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gave up completely on grooming it, it's "Jeeves, fetch the weed-whacker" down there now. Dank, ragged and quite a bit frightening...

Hopefully that'll kill this kind of thread...lol
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind either or
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shave it all off! It looks and feels nicer and makes me feel more sexy! What guy wants to fuck a completely hairy minge erghhhhhhh
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by katie1984
Shaved..completly...all the time...since i was 15.

Solid work Katie. You've been here almost 2 years and should be well aware of the rules.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like to ask a follow up question if I may, do women have a preference if a guy is shaved, trimmed or natural?
Lurker
0 likes
Completely Bold
nothing like a good smoothy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Instinct79
I'd like to ask a follow up question if I may, do women have a preference if a guy is shaved, trimmed or natural?

I'd like to ask you to use the forums search function before asking another follow-up question that's been done a gazillion times.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
shave- everyday since i was 13
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Shaved, of course!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i feel sexier shaved. i shave all the time. never missing a spot lolcolor=indigo]
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Lurker
0 likes
I have two pussies. Dexter a male tabby and Dusty a female grey.

I wouldn't shave either of them.
Lurker
0 likes
landing strip
Lurker
0 likes
depending on mood or the guy im with, either waxed or landing strip, im waxed as of now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Instinct79
I'm totally shaved. It looks better and is cleaner, in my opinion. I would want a guy to be shaved as well. I really hate body hair....Ick.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
shaved of course! I love it when Gabriel shaves me!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A true red head would never shave off her pride. I do trim it in a tight little v. I love to trim my lovers. It turns her on to see me down between her legs, and I get to make different shapes and play with her to my hearts content.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to have some, because I like it when guys pull on it during sex. But I don't like having any other than a little v above my clit because I think it's neater like that. Plus the guys I've been with like it better when I'm all smooth and easy to lick, so I wax and touch up by shaving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shave/Waxed. I personally just don't like hair down there.
Lurker
0 likes

Pubic hair serves no useful purpose, and to my mind - apart from harbouring and absorbing bacteria, an inevitable consequence of having sex - looks quite disgusting.

I would refuse point blank to give oral sex to a man whose cock was shrouded in a thick thatch of pubic hair - so why should I expect him to do it to me.

I use a depilatory cream specially formulated for hair removal in that particularly sensitive area and the results are far superior to shaving and arguably better than waxing ... plus it's completely painless.

Result, pubics as devoid of hair as the day I was born - and men are usually delighted with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed is good, natural is fine. Shaved no way
I am not turned on by a woman looking prepusbescent.