Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Story preference?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes

Do you prefer 1st or 3rd person stories?

7 votes remaining
First Person (8 votes) 114%
Third Person (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I'm curious as to if there is a difference in gals and guys on writing style preference. So gals only 1st or 3rd person in a story? I will ask the same question in the 'ask the guys' section. If there is a difference, it would be worth knowing when targeting a certain group with a story. Please feel free to comment why you like one or the other.

For those who may not know..

1st person is; I went to the shop, I bought some milk, then I walked home.
3rd person is; Jane went to the shop, she bought some milk, then she walked home.
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer reading stories written in the first person. It better allows the author the ability to express the inner thoughts and feelings of the characters.

My first favorite story on Lush was written that way, and I loved the progression of the woman's thoughts and feelings as the story unfolded.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/1st-kiss-how-i-became-an-exhibitionist.aspx

The few stories which I have written are told from the first person too, like simply telling about an incident to a close friend.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy reading both, as long as they're written well.

I voted for first person as that's how I write, and I do find it easier to put myself in the character's place when reading a first person story.

Interesting question, I'm intrigued as to the difference in views from men and women too.

Xx
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Like Rubz, I voted for "first person", as that is how I usually write, but I don't particularly mind, as long as the story is well written.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I enjoy both. It's about the characters and the story, not the POV

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

First person

Nafisa