Tease/foreplay

last reply
6 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do you like to be tease/foreplay before sex? (I'm trying to learn a few things)
+cats+with+caption+(1).jpg
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing.....touching.....whispering.....little nibbles....more touching.....more whispering....giggles.....your hands trying to get everywhere......touch my nipples.....tease my nipples.....tease my neck.....tease my inner thighs.....make me laugh.....remove my clothes slowly......kiss every part you uncover.....gently at first.....and then harder.....growl.....be confident.....tease my nipples.....and then tease them more.....when they are hard and pointy you can bite down firmly with your teeth.....feel my body shiver......use your finger to tease my pussy lips......gently at first.....yes like that....slowly.....yes lightly.....just on the outside......bite my neck......twist my nipple......feel my body arch......feel me quiver......hear me whimper.....yes keep going......slide your finger in now.....slip it under my panties.....kiss me....not soft like that....harder....smash my lips....slide your finger in deep and make me moan.....flick it side to side....find my clitoris......you know what do do baby.......drop to your knees......use that tongue exactly where I want it......hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
Kissing.....touching.....whispering.....little nibbles....more touching.....more whispering....giggles.....your hands trying to get everywhere......touch my nipples.....tease my nipples.....tease my neck.....tease my inner thighs.....make me laugh.....remove my clothes slowly......kiss every part you uncover.....gently at first.....and then harder.....growl.....be confident.....tease my nipples.....and then tease them more.....when they are hard and pointy you can bite down firmly with your teeth.....feel my body shiver......use your finger to tease my pussy lips......gently at first.....yes like that....slowly.....yes lightly.....just on the outside......bite my neck......twist my nipple......feel my body arch......feel me quiver......hear me whimper.....yes keep going......slide your finger in now.....slip it under my panties.....kiss me....not soft like that....harder....smash my lips....slide your finger in deep and make me moan.....flick it side to side....find my clitoris......you know what do do baby.......drop to your knees......use that tongue exactly where I want it......hehe

Wet dream time :P
+cats+with+caption+(1).jpg
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet

This! Lol x
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet

OK, you've got me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by joannemouse

OK, you've got me.

And me. And everyone that reads it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet

Okay now where did I put my vibrator? OMG yes....just like that please!!!!!!!!